Am i being a B*tch

Gruntie2

Reaction score
I can't seem to help it but when i hear news that my friends/family are pregnant I can't help feel a little upset. The latest news of a pregnancy i got yesterday really made me feel a little frusturated... I found out someone is pregnant and only been seeing her new boyfriend for 2 months..... why why why. My husband and i have been together for 9 years now... (only been trying for 9 months though)..... Am i just thinking about it too much..... ???How do i stop thinking about it when i really want to become a mother?
the count now of friends/family i know that are pregnant is 8....... :x

aw sorry to hear. I kno its horrible when people get pregnant so easy (especially when its not planned) and the ones that do want the bby just dont seem to latch on. You re not being a b**tch it natural to react that way.
Just try to put your mind at somethin else, its hard i know but it might happen for you...wish you all the luck in the world

you're not a b**ch... its natural to feel that way, beleive me we all have on here at one time or another...

stay positive hun sending you bady dust... :hug:

I am in a similar situation - been with my partner 8 years and in a good situation to have a baby etc... It really upsets me when people who arent trying get pregnant!
I think we are all the same!
I cant wait until I have a baby of my own - then I might feel elated when someone tells me they are pregnant not just jealous!

x
x

I had a bit of a 'moment' early on in the week to. A woman I work with is 8wks PG and my neighbour is 13wks PG. It's natural hunnie and just think it WILL be our turn soon. It's strange though cause I never get upset when I see ladies on here with BFP's :think:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hunny you are NOT a b*tch at all - we all feel like this from time to time, its hard seeing people with something you want so much - it is only natural to feel jelous! i was sooo jelous of my DF's best mate and his GF when i found out they were PG a couple of months ago - i wouldnt even speak to her or look at her becuase i was soo upset. im fine now though - hope your ok babes :hug:

I found out one of the girls I work with was pregnant the other day- complete accident- and I couldn't wait to get home that night and have a good blub- it is completely normal I think most of us on here do it :hug:

Thanks girlies... I feel a bit better knowing everyone has those feelings.....got some pics from my cousin this morning of here 4 month old.... its not her fault but upsets me when i see her happy holding her little boy... . Is it me though.. seems like theres lots of pregnancies on a lot of tv programmes at the moment also.... seems like everywhere i turn...... I spoke to my friend the other day about this... she told me to stop thinking about it ..... and it will happen...... like i said to her though.. if u really want to become a mummy... how do u get it out of your head???? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back