I feel bad for OH =(

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Hes been really needy making me feel like im not paying enough attention to him. When I give him a kiss or a cuddle he starts wanting more and his hands are everywhere which I have to be in the right mood for this normally but with Jake around I just dont want that kind of attention at all.

I admit I spend just about all of my time with Jake but try to let OH know that I love him too. Im just trying to get used to being a mum and am absolutely besotted by him so I can see why OH feels this way.

Im not yet ready to 'do the deed' but OH is getting seen to if you know what I mean. I dont want anything in return yet as Im not 100% comfortable with it yet and my tummy which is still wobbily and now stripy (even tho he says he doesnt care about that). Im also scared of my newly stitched bits.

I dont know If Im being selfish or if I just need more time to become comfortable with myself again.

thanks for reading. Hope this is posted in the right section.

aww your not selfish at all, its not long since jake came into the world, you need to be comfortable etc before taking things that one step further, and if hes getting seen to as you say i cant see how you are feeling bad for him.. i know how he feels though cos my oh is excatly the same at the moment, we still havent done the deed either..

what your dong is called bonding with your son.. its normal the way your feeling..
i think that makes sense shoot me if it doesnt.. im tired lol

Dont worry babe, men always feel left out my bf was gutted he didnt realise how much attention Taylor needed and plus i couldnt be assed with him, your emotions will still be all over!

You only had a baby a few weeks ago -stop feeling sorry for him :shock: and start feeling sorry for yourself. :hug: Be v straightforward with him, say at the moment you're too tired to even think about that - you have stitches which need time to heal and that you're sure he can wait a little while if the alternative is hurting you. :hug:

youre very kind to "see to his needs"- i'm not that considerate lol! i'v been gagging for sex since about 2 weeks after the birth but for ages we tried and it hurt me too much we managed it only once! so i'v just been climbing the walls and so has he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back