Bad marmite

Marmite

Reaction score
Made a terrible mistake of telling someone about my pregnancy, I only did it because they kept pressuring me to drink and im a terrible liar, but its not really an excuse, because I told him not to tell any of my OH's mates, and to let him do it himself, but he said no, and my boyfriends going to be so angry if he finds out that it was me who told him as he's still feeling quite sensitive about it and he didnt want his mates to know about it yet. He will be even more annoyed if they hear it through rumour.

I dont have any way to contact this person who I told about my pregnancy.

Im also quite upset about the things the group said, the general jist was 'omg your ruining you life, just get an abortion' :(

:hug: my dad said that to me.. its not nice.

no idea what to suggest to be honest, but hugs anyway x :hug:

(and another point, marmite rules :cheer: )

Thanks Leckershell.

I just hope it doesn't come out that I told him, I don't want it to cause any more tension :shock:

my sister has offered to take the blame, but i dont think that would be very fair on her

If you tell him the reason why, then I'm sure he may go a bit easier on you - the 'why aren't you drinking' is a toughie to get out of (i had to lie to my whole office at the christmas party)... :hug:

Yep, hopefully he'll go easy, they where being quite nasty about it. And im terrible at excuses under pressure! :roll:

What a horrible thing to say to someone. :twisted: I am sure if you explain to your bf he will be fine. xx

Well I wouldn't bother speaking to that person again in general, they sound like a right shit head!
Just explain to your bf what happened and I bet you any money that he wont be mad with you at all.Im sure he will have a word with the person in question as well.

yeah..... ahhh, im getting more tense, dont think he's told anyone yet, maybe he's actuly decided to be nice as he was drunk at the time...... :pray:

Speak to your b/f, for what it's worth I think you did the right thing :hug:

i think u should tell ur bf.. if it gets out that u told and comes bk to him i think he will be more peed off at you.. than his horrible untrustworthy friend.. tell him now get it over and done with and im sure as u couldnt get out of saying no i cant drink sorry..as the idiot was pressuring u im sure ur bf will understand.xx

thanks guys, he's around now, but i might be a coward and wait until he's on msn :oops:

Update: Told him over msn, he didnt seem happy about it, but he said that it was fine and that he would sort it all out.

Apparently using thumbscrews :)

ok... he's just told me he's going to sort it by telling the guy neil that if he doesnt apologise to me then he will beat him up :shock:

ooooohhhh dearrr..... didnt know he was gonna get that protective!

Okay maybe beating him up is a bit extreme but we did say he would het over it

well hopefully he will just apologise and ed will leave him alone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back