whats up with me?

jenna

Reaction score
well my AF is 10 days late today. every time i go to the toilet i get asked if im bleeding yet and its really making me feel worried and im trying to not think about this baby thing all the time. I feel like if i did start my AF that he wouldnt be as upset as me and he would think im stupid for getting upset about it. :think:
I keep saying really nasty things to him when i get scared and i just cant help it. I said i was sorry but just did it again later and told him to "fuck off" over nothing. I dont know whats wrong with me. :x

:| I just feel like im pushing him away, hes been really suportive to me and i would understand if he hated me right now. He says he understands why im getting upset but then turns away and looks all disapointed and upset :cry: i just feel like im pushing him away and then feeling lonely... :| im a right fool!

Its natural hunny, pg pr not, women are great at being hormonal.

When I first found out i was pg (happy accident) my OH spent the next week looking worried every time I went to the loo, and told me not to get my hopes up as i could lose again (had mc in sept last year), i thought - well thats great - you wouldn't even be bothered, but he confided in me recently that he is really scared of mc as he desparately wants everything to be ok, so his lack of excitement at the start was to prepare himself if the worst happened.

Emotional, hormonal & 10 days late - i'm certainly keeping my fingers crossed for you :pray:

keeping everything crossed for you hun :pray: ,i was 14 days late when i got a faint positive this time,it turns out i ovulated later that month so don't give up hope hun :hug: xx

ooohh huni its ok its not youre fault im the same with these bloody hormones!!! and even if youre not pg it is very stressfull having to worry everytime you go to the loo im sure when you have more certainty then things will be better but atm you are bound to be abit worried and stressed and snappy...i snap at my poor DF for nothing loads..this week i have carted myself off to my moms for the week so he can clean the house good and proper for babies arrival!! and i did him a massive list lmao i feel so bad...im sure your oh understands...but GOOD LUCK!!!!
when are you testing?

Hope you get your BFP if not though keep trying it will come

Cas xxxxx

i tested today and still BFN, i supose its still posible to be pregnant but i guess im just in a negative mood today :cry:

Aw hun, try not to think anything is wrong at all. You'll get there in the end, you'll just be stressing yourself out.

You'll be getting your BFP in no time
:hug:

well i started bleeding, its only light and i have no period pain but im still heart broken. DH was really upset, he put on a brave face but i heard him crying in the shower :cry:

Aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know there's nothing i can say to make you feel any better, but just to let you know i'm thinking about you, it'll happen when you least expect it xxxx

Aw hun im sorry you got your AF, I know its heart breaking, My OH didnt understand why I cried each time I got my AF, its just so disapointing cause you cant help but get your hopes up each month.

I seem to remember that for a few months now your AF has been late, is it possible that your cycles are longer than you thought? It might be worth charting to check at what point your ovulating so you know your BDing at the right point.

Cat&Noah said:
Aw hun im sorry you got your AF, I know its heart breaking, My OH didnt understand why I cried each time I got my AF, its just so disapointing cause you cant help but get your hopes up each month.

I seem to remember that for a few months now your AF has been late, is it possible that your cycles are longer than you thought? It might be worth charting to check at what point your ovulating so you know your BDing at the right point.

im usualy 28 days but last motnhs was 3 days longer and this month was 11!!! i dont think im going to think "oh i just have my period next week" any more...i just get too worried and excited and end up worse off!! :wall:

jenna said:
well i started bleeding, its only light and i have no period pain but im still heart broken. DH was really upset, he put on a brave face but i heard him crying in the shower :cry:

bless him, you'lll get your BFP soon, i know it hard not to stress over it,
my cycle is all over the place, can be 21 days then 40 so i never know really, we have just been bd every other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back