I don't remember who said it...

libs

Reaction score
but someone once posted that they felt like they were on a dusty shelf in TTC :( they'd been here so long.

I know how they feel now - I have to admit I don't come on as often as I feel most of the friends I originally made have moved on. This month I didn't even feel that excited about the donation, more like it was just a routine I have to go through. I know some of this may be from what happened in August, but I'm hoping it'll all go away soon and I'll get excited about it again :?

Have some :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you are feeling better soon, like I said in your other thread indulge in some good old fashioned symptom spotting and go poas and the old excitement should come back. :hug:

i miss u libs , infact been having a simialr conversation with someone about the original ttc lot :hug: i feel bad coming in here tho as some newbies , who didnt know what i went through ttc might think im rubbing there noses in it !

I feel the same - it's great having newbies :D but I just noticed someone's ticker who is now 12 weeks and it seems like yesterday :shock:

I miss having you around too G3M - and loads of others - I know there's still some of us about - not forgetting Skairdy (who I seem to talk to more in text now than on here) Jenna and the rest (just to cover importat people I've missed :wink: :oops: )

I know loads of people give me support on here - I'm not whinging - lots of ttcers, preg ladies and mums :hug: - just feel a little like I'm kind of forgetting why I do this every month - guess this is my equivalent of everyone elses "sick of bding" conversations :rotfl:

But I'm going to do what fifi suggested - get myself a shedload of hpts and start getting excited again - after my early mc then being ill I don't think I've got back to normal yet - sorry for the moan :oops:

uve not seem my moanin about being sick posts lol

u moan all u want :hug:

I will be back on here soon hun once ive had an AF, i know i wasnt on here that long but enjoyed posting along side you, that is unless you get your BFP before i get back in here :pray: :pray:

:D thanks - and I know its a horrible time waiting for that AF :( :hug:

I now plan to poas and symptom spot for England :wink:

and I know, I know I'm only 6 dp donation :oops: I know I can't really be getting any symptoms yet....but still... :wink: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
it seems we are all feeling it this month, i have been really thinking about my loss alot this past while i should have been 22 weeks now but yet im here ttc :wall:
it feels like everyone is is getting on and progressing and some of us are stuck here :wall:
It has been really quiet in here recently i dont know if thats got anything to do with it, this place really cheared me up after my loss 'the banter' was good

I don't know anyone hear in TTC really, but have used the forum for just under a year now, and from what I know of this board, it is supportive and encouraging, and I'm sure there are lots of 'lurkers' out there you give hope to, and strength to carry on with a simple wish, but one which is sometimes slow to appear :hug:

:hug: :hug:

...from a relative newbie....just to show no hard feelings of course!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: hope you're feeling OK today

I'm new to this (baby we just lost wasn't planned) and I'm finding it very difficult to think of anything else already

And Gem I can't believe you're 17 wks already :eek: :D :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Aw libs sorry to hear you feel like that. I'm a relative newbie and love your posts. Always cheer me up. It's the year mark for us this month and I'm up there on the dusty shelf right next to you. Someone will take us down, polish us up and put us on the 1st tri shelf soon. Don't worry about moaning. I've got a moan coming on! You symptom spot to your hearts content. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi, i'm quite a newbie to this forum too but we have been TTC for 8 months now, i feel like i have been in here ages though on the shelf, one day it will be all of us in first tri moaning again!!
:hug: :hug:

Baby dust to all xxx

libs said:
but someone once posted that they felt like they were on a dusty shelf in TTC :( they'd been here so long.

I know how they feel now - I have to admit I don't come on as often as I feel most of the friends I originally made have moved on. This month I didn't even feel that excited about the donation, more like it was just a routine I have to go through. I know some of this may be from what happened in August, but I'm hoping it'll all go away soon and I'll get excited about it again :?

*Holds hand up*

I'm the guilt person who said that.... look at my ticker now. Maybe it is good luck to feel the way you do. Someone might be quoting you in a couple of months and you'll be able to show then your ticker. I'm sorry you feel that way though. It's really miserable when you feel a bit left behind. I really want this for you libs. I've been keeping tabs on you since I left, please don't feel deserted :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: aww libs, I hope you can come to first tri really soon. I think a POAS session will do you good :D

Awww hun, I'm up on that dusty shelf with you too. We'll get our turn I'm sure of it hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and sending all TTCers lots of sticky baby dust. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Becs said:
libs said:

*Holds hand up*

I'm the guilt person who said that.... look at my ticker now. Maybe it is good luck to feel the way you do. Someone might be quoting you in a couple of months and you'll be able to show then your ticker. I'm sorry you feel that way though. It's really miserable when you feel a bit left behind. I really want this for you libs. I've been keeping tabs on you since I left, please don't feel deserted :hug:

Your ticker just made me cheer right up :D I couldn't remember who siad - I just remember replying and saying please don't feel like that :hug:

Skairdy if it ends up just me and you in here - we'll have to get posting a lot more :wink:

Thanks to everyone who replied - it was just the feeling that everyone I went through all the beginning of this with has moved on
Posting this seemed to get it all out though. Since August I haven't had a night out - didn't realise how low I was feeling. Testerday I came home form work and told Dh we were going out. I had a few drinks, relaxed (yeah I know I'm in the TWW - so shoot me :wink: ) and by the time I got home I felt like me again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back