I don't want to admit it but.....

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've refused to symptom spot so far because I don't want to get a BFN on 24th and feel like a right wally but....

I've been getting slight shooting pains in my boobs since yesterday, they're not really painful but they're definatly there. They also been slightly itchy on and off for a few days and at the moment they feel quite hot, but they're not hot to touch?!. It's quite hard to explain but they just feel .... different lol

I'm still refusing to symptom spot though but I thought i'd share lol

Roll on the 24th so we know one way or another lol

xxx

Ooohhh....my boobs felt like that all 3 times I've been pregnant to fingers crossed for you hon xxx

Hi Claire

I had sore bbs with DD and they grew so much in the first few weeks i went up 2 cup sizes but resulted in horrible stretch marks.

I would say that this is definately a good sign and i know what you mean about 'hot bbs', its a wierd sensation and its definately noticeable if you've never felt it before.

Good luck chick. Hope you get you BFP!!

I keep getting shooting pains in my bb's too but I haven't got the hot sensation...good luck hun!!
xxx

Hey Hun good sign!!! I've never had it before!! Not long to go now x x x

Thanks ladies!

It's a really wierd sensation but I can only describe it as being hot on the inside not my actual skin?! lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back