I dont know what I fancy...

scooby88

Reaction score
to eat? I am in work and haven't eaten yet. I had a cup of tea but the taste made me feel sick. I just dont know what I fancy to eat, but I know I need to eat. Is anyone else feeing the same? Im 6+3 weeks pregnant. Its the same at tea time, I fancy all different things but cannot decide on one particular meal. Yesterday I wanted iceburg lettce, jacket spud and a fried egg all on one plate?? Bizaar!

Aww, been thru that stage, erm still going thru it. its to the point i get something out start cooking it and then dont really want it. hope it passes.

x

I feel exactly like this, sometimes I'm really hungry but just don't know what I fancy, it's usually nothing we have in the cupboard! I've gone a bit mad on jacket potatoes with cheese and beans! Or I fancy something I'm not ment to have when pregnant.....typical!mx

I just made the mistake of eating a big bar of galaxy. At the time it seemed so nice and now I'm feeling a little ill lol. Also, I don't normally eat bars of chocolate so don't know where that craving came from!

Been like this fully pregnancy. Buy something in for dinner which at time seems really nice. Then when it comes to cooking it it's not what I want and it normally ends up going to freezer. So frustrating.:wall2::wall2::wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back