Striking with food! X

Ashley89

Reaction score
Living off cereal, getting to me as I'm worried baby bot getting nutrients baby needs since finding out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago I have eaten 1 proper meal and the rest are brimless or cereal as that seems to be the only thing I can manage, I fancy food when I make it I take one mouthfull and feel very nausea so give it a miss but force myself to eat cereal, starting to worry I'm not giving baby best start, what can I do? X

If you're taking supplements like pregnacare or sanatogen (I'm just taking Morrison's own now because it's only £4 for 45 and has all the same stuff in it!!) then bubs will get everything it needs from them xx

PS I feel your pain I'm getting the same way, after a couple of mouthfuls I'm totally put off :(

I know and it's food I really enjoy normly aswell I will have to get some of them I am taking pregnacare but it's expensive so may change to morrisons also! x

I was like that for several weeks but thankfully in the last week my appetite has mostly returned :) I'm sure yours will and then you can make up for it with lots of healthy food! The fact you're eating SOMETHING is a start as a lot of women don't seem to be able to get anything down. Maybe just try to eat healthy cereal with wholegrains in them? As long as you're taking your supplements don't worry...you'll have plenty of time once your appetite is back x

Thank you put my mind at ease, my oh keeps reminding me I'm not eating meals and I feel awfull well glad ur appetite has come back and hope mine won't be to far behind u! X

For the first few weeks all I could eat was bread/crisp sandwiches,toast and polos....got my appetite back by week 9 when sickness eased off x

My appetite is all over the place still at 12 weeks! As long as ur eating and drinking something ur bean will be getting all it's needs from u. Just keep up with eating and taking ur supplements u should be fine. I lived on cheese and crackers for one week, then egg mayo sandwiches and now it's mainly marmite on toast and an occasional proper meal if I can handle it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back