I dont have a clue... please help

cassi said:
ohh is it 6 months :oops: lol..well today i got the liver and a kidney mixed up and my friend said that her mate has something wrong with his liver and i said "its ok they can remove it and he can live without it..its not that important" lol..what a blonde moment!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: am glad you are not my surgeon :wink:

I thought they had done away with the common law thing? I can never keep up. :?

tankett said:
Is there nothing the CSA can do about getting some extra money from Zack's biological father? Or is this a route you don't want to go down?

Ive given the CSA all the info on zacks bio father, but wehn I was pregnant he went to live in Australia for a year so the CSA had a bit of problems tracking him down. Now that hes back in the country I have given them all the info on where he is living now etc. I havent seen him since I told him I was pregnnat, but I have his fathers address where he lives now. But the CSA havent done anything. But to be honest im glad of that. I dont want him to have anything to do with zack.

Thanks for your help, ill get it sorted somehow. Might sell OH out to lonely women for the night, but I doubt id get much for him lol :?

at £1 a night it'd pay for your internet :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back