Does anyone know...

Discussion in 'Home Life & Finances' started by roxanne, Dec 1, 2007.

  1. roxanne

    roxanne Well-Known Member

    Oct 2, 2007
    Likes Received:
    I recently moved in with my OH after our son was born, i had been claiming income support but now as my OH works full time we need to claim tax credits.. Do i need to stop claiming income support now or do i stop when we start receiving the tax credits?!

    Also, in the tax credit cliam form i answered yes to claiming income support, will this affect how much we get even though i'm going to stop claiming it?

    Hope all that makes sense! :?
  2. Babylicious

    Babylicious Well-Known Member

    Jun 13, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Give the job centre a call, they should know for sure. I'm pretty sure you are not eligable for income support if one person is working full time.

    :hug: :hug:

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice