I don't feel pregnant no more

Archiesmummy

Reaction score
You have probably heard this on here a few times and im sorry.

I woke up this morning and i dont feel anything. My nipples dont hurt any more, i feel tired but i was up early with my little boy and i just feel empty.

I just want two weeks to hurry up so i can go have the scan to see bubba is ok but i dont think she is there any more (if that makes sense).

Sorry for moaning everyone, i cant tell anyone else as no one knows other than family.

xx

:hugs: How many weeks are you hun? Sorry cant see any tickers on my phone x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My ticker is wrong hun. im between 3 and 5 now. Not to sure untill i go for a early scan in two weeks. x

Symptoms come and go hun, i know its hard but try not to worry x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya AM,

I have worried off and on for weeks as my symptoms seem to disappear, but then come back days later. I think sometimes we just get used to them too, so don't notice them as much. Try not to worry, you'll probably feel crap again in few days :)

So strange as I was about to start a thread on here entitled the same thing! For the last couple of days I too feel as if my symptoms have disappeared, not been needing to use the loo all the time and boobs don't hurt anymore. Hoping this is normal and other people have had a similar thing happen? Hating this waiting game and really just want to get past 12 weeks x x Reassuring to know I'm not the only one feeling this way so hopefully what we're experiencing is normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back