More spotting :(

kayuki123

Reaction score
Stupid spotting has started again :( it started like heavy dc yesterday (tmi sorry) and has lightened now. And no crapming but i do feel achy im 11+1. Called the midwife and she came around to try and listen for hb but she couldnt find it :( i now have a earlier scan on mon and really dont know how im gonna get through to then. But ill have too:( i feel so down about it all its also my birthday today and really dont feel up to anything :( sorry for moaning but i feel i need to get this off my chest. Thankyou to any one reading this :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Really hope everything is ok for you, what a rotten thing to go through on your birthday! Best of luck xx

Oh huni, try to think positive, I know it's hard. If you're not having cramps, that's a good thing. I really hope the scan is ok on monday. Big hugs. xx

Sorry you're going through this but up until recently I still struggled to find baby's hb so don't go by that please! Hope you and baby are ok xxxx

Sorry you're going through this but up until recently I still struggled to find baby's hb so don't go by that please! Hope you and baby are ok xxxx

Thanks girls :) im def not going by hb as i do know that. :) thats one reason why i dont wanna get a doppler hehe one thing is strange though is ive been feeling fluttery feelings down the so i think could that be baby moving round? Xxx

Thanks girls :) im def not going by hb as i do know that. :) thats one reason why i dont wanna get a doppler hehe one thing is strange though is ive been feeling fluttery feelings down the so i think could that be baby moving round? Xxx

Could be, I felt my first flutters in tri 1 :) they now feel similar but far stronger and mixed with full blown kicks lol xxxx

Hope e eerything goes well til Monday, that's a horrible long wait! Just keep yourself busy and keep thinking positive hon xx

What a horrible thing to happen on ur birthday! Hope everything is ok for you and the time til ur scan doesn't go too slowly xxx

thanks girls means alot sorry i just really needed to rant! i too am hoping that time will fly! and not drag too much xx

Hi Hun just wanted to let you know I had spotting every week up until 13 weeks and baby is just fine. It is very worrying but it doesn't always mean bad news. Good luck with your scan I'm sure lo I just fine x

11 weeks is early to find a hb evan at 16 weeks the midwife had problems finding it x

thankyou amyrose thats very reasurring i really cant wait for my scan! mrz85 yeah i thought that after my friend and mum said the same thing too thankyou :) xx

aww mel u poor thing lovely un shoulda popped up on fb and had a chat with me im always about no matter wats going on atm,but listen try not to worry spotting is very common and u seen ur babas hb and gd growth so its very unlikley anything is wrong,with maddison they had trouble finding her hb at 14 weeks n she was my 6th preg and i could feel her moving so knew all was ok,u know where i am if u want a chat dont feel like u cant ((((hugs)))) xxxx

As the others have said its not surprising that MW didn't find hb at this stage. Good luck for the scan and sorry this happened on your birthday x

thanks again for the support :) its all calmed down now but i still cant help but worry is all ok still? roll on mon for my scan. so i can relax more! im still getting my symptoms like sore bbs and sicky feeling. if only the did portable ultrasound scanners for ppl to buy lol! xxx

they do, but they cost a bomb!

why dont you buy one of the little heart dopplers for your baby's HB? some people dont hear the HB until 12 but depends on the size and position of your baby sometimes you can hear it earlier than 12 weeks - it may help you put your mind at ease if you hear a little HB? Im gonna buy one from ebay which is like £16 so that if its shit and doesnt work I can bin it but Im too early for this yet lol in a couple weeks maybe xxx

they do, but they cost a bomb!

why dont you buy one of the little heart dopplers for your baby's HB? some people dont hear the HB until 12 but depends on the size and position of your baby sometimes you can hear it earlier than 12 weeks - it may help you put your mind at ease if you hear a little HB? Im gonna buy one from ebay which is like £16 so that if its shit and doesnt work I can bin it but Im too early for this yet lol in a couple weeks maybe xxx

yeah would but after weds im just too scared to get one even the midwife couldnt get one. :(
and for the ultra sound scanner wow diddnt realise they did one lol xxx

yeah Im sure I read that some celebrity had one lol.

Awww okay, was worth a suggestion lol. Like I says it depends on the babys size and position so what the midwife couldnt hear you may be able to now but each to their own.

yeah i have a feeling that it might of been hiding lol as later i felt tiny barely there flutters almost had to concentrate on it. thankyou though hun i just want mon here now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back