I Don't Feel I 'Like' My Baby *New Pictures and Update* BOY OR GIRL!

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
Ive Uploaded pictures of babys bits and not sure what I can see. No clue of whatever I'm looking for anyway. Would have added more but maximum of five pictures.

Scan was okay I suppose. Baby low down as its found a comfy spot and doesnt want to move just yet, so the twinges Im feeling are actually movements from the baby. Baby was asleep when scan started and then woke up. Because it was in an akward position couldnt quite see the sex of the baby but when she did try she said she couldnt tell. But im sure I saw a boys bit. Ive got the Dvd of scan so Ill pause it and then put it on here and you can say what you all reacon. But with baby being low it explains my lact of bump. Baby happy and healthy.

Were going back in 3 weeks when im 18 weeks to have another go at gender scan. I suppose Im excited about that.

BOY
OR GIRL?? XX

Attachments

• 3D.jpg
    3D.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Between Legs.jpg
    Between Legs.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Between Legs1.jpg
    Between Legs1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 40
  • Between Legs2.jpg
    Between Legs2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Feet.jpg
    Feet.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 45
im not too sure but ill say boy. dont worry too much thatyou dont have much of a bump im 26 weeks now and i havnt got much of a bump, it just depends on your build etc itll come. glad you feeling a bit happier about things and you got another scan to look forward to in 3 weeks xx

Yea I would say a boy aswell!
XxX

its good that you are feeling a bit better now, sorry i have no idea on sex i couldn't even tell when they showed me boy and girl bits when they showed me with my 1st 2 kids, so i am hopeless.

Im going to go with girl huni!Im glad you are feeling a little better now xxx

Fo you know I can't really tell, I'm going to wait for your next scan. Did you get any pics of the baby from the side , so we can see him/hers whole body - I love scan pics ! loving the feet shot!

Did it help you bond a little bit, when you could see it move and feel it lightly at the same time?
That's your little baby in there Hun - welll done

Not bonding well. It's such an inconvenience a baby but I do care that nothing happens to it. I'm not completely heartless. I'm just surprised baby survived this long. I just can't see a baby being here. I don't feel pregnant. I think twinges I feel could be baby as its where baby is at moment but I don't know. I don't feel fyssed. How shit of a person I must sound. I'm seeing midwife in couple of weeks so will talk to here then about it. I just don't feel pregnant. No symptoms what so ever. Sometimes twinges hurt but they are little movements. Mist at morning and morning not much during the day but its been like thus a couple of weeks now. They are about 5cm under belly button. I have no idea. Having lots at moment. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back