Had 20 week scan.. I having....

beckibooxx

Reaction score
Had my 20 week scan today and im having a little boy!
Very suprised i thought it be a girl, but everyone told me its gonna be a boy.. so they were right :p
Havnt got any scan pictures :( Babys daddy was being a bit of a a** today so sorry couldnt show you guys.. baby was very active i feel him kick all the time!!

Aw welcome to team blue, congrats on the scan being well!! Boys are best they look after their mummies ;-)

Congrats and welcome to team blue!

Ah welcome to team blue :) We seem to have had a lot of team pinks lately - time for some more blues xx

Yey! well done on team blue!! Was just thinking the same as Nat26, loads of girlies at the mo, nice to see some blues coming through!

I was convinced i was having a boy but ended up being told i'm having a girl. All my friends still seem to think I'm having a boy because I've not said otherwise!! :) xxx

Congratulations on your blue bump xxx

HaHa thanks again girls :) yeah was convinced id have another girl.. those gender predicter things are sooo wrong lol x its deff a boy.. could see his little winkie haha! :) im just very gutted i gotta let go of all my little girls clothes that my daughter wore! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back