BOY????

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

Had my scan. Baby fine. My stomach pains were the old scar tissue from the two previous c sections.

The sonographer said that she thought it was a boy but she couldnt be 100% sure.

I am sooooo disappointed.

xx

Oh Davina

That happened to me twixce! At 16.5 weeks I was told by a female sonographer she though it was a girl and a male sonographer that he thought it was a boy (both at the same scan). Then at 18.5 weeks I was told that they thought it was a girl but not sure. Finally at my 20.5 week scan I was told that it was a girl.

It is annoying but those couple of weeks make a huge difference. When's your next scan?

Hi

That was a quick response.

My next scan is on the 26 sep and i will be 22 weeks. the only problem being is that my husband will be coming and he doesnt want to know the sex. i only asked today because i went on my own. i shall have to ask DH to wait outside. I have to know now as i am intrigued.

One of my boys wants a brother and the other one wants a sister. so one of them will be happy. lol

Best of luck on the 26th

You could always give DH an overdose of laxatives so he'll have to keep rushing out - but maybe not!!

Tracy (hoping we'll find out on the 28th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back