I didn't know I was pregnant

Sassysugar

Reaction score
I've just watched an episode of this which I recorded, and there was a girl on it who had multiple sclerosis. She had terrible pains and went to the loo and felt like she had to push and she ended up giving birth to a baby girl. She was in shock as it landed in the toilet - they lifted her out. She then had the urge to push again and thought it was her placenta but when her oh looked there were a pair of feet coming out. So she gave birth to twins and didn't even know she was pregnant!!

She was taken to hospital and they worked out the babies were about 30-32 weeks gestation, they had to stay in hospital for a couple of weeks but were both ok, they needed some antibiotics because of landing the the toilet but they were both fine. The mother put some symptoms she had ie constipation and 4kg weight gain (which didnt make her look like she had a bump, showed a pic of her when she would have been about 4 months) down to her ms as she didn't have the normal pregnancy symptoms.

So not only did she have the shock of not knowing she was pregnant and going into labour she also had twin girls, she already had a little boy. It also said her ms improved after the birth (I think she had numbness in her hands). Amazing!

Wow! I love that programme but a lot of the time you do think "oh yeah!"
Lots of the women have morning sickness, lack of periods and weight gain, yet don't think "oh, I might be pregnant".
I know it's possible but not the ladies with all the symptoms x

I've never even heard of this show! Sounds interesting.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I don't have that channel. Explains why I've never heard of it lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It's a good programme but sometimes a bit "as if" iykwim x

I love it!!

When My mum was in hospital with my youngest sister (7 years ago) there was a lady who came in, was in her early 50's and had a wee girl. She's never had kids and came in thin king she was dying, didn't have a clue she was pregnant! She was quite heavy and was in total shock x

I wonder are some of them just in denial, like you cos, I had horrible ms and my bump was huge at the end!

How are you feeling today, is it still bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back