Britney Spears

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
Now, for one, I don't think she is a bad mother, like the press have been making her out to be.

I was sitting here the other week, with my cousin, watching alot of 'press video footage' and such (my cousin is on a media course and doing a piece on Britney). I have to say, the paps really did hound her to death.

he goes to a star bucks and has 30 odd Paps snapping her and driving her crazy. To the point, she didn't get the time to put her baby in the car seat, as the paps were surrounding her car and she just barely got in herself. So she drives off, with baby on her lap.....................to me, she was forced to do it.]

The in New York, when she tripped with her baby in her arms, she was surrounded by so many pap's..........course the lass is going to lose concentration.

I know we all say 'she's a celeb and she made her own bed' but give the lass a chance. She is publicly hounded day and night, the paps put her and her children at risk, they drive her crazy and to the point she is now cookoo.

OK, so there are other factors laying in this but I believe that the press are one of the major causes to her break down.

Why can't people leave the girl alone, let her be and live her life, so she can see her boys again.

I really do feel sorry for her now.

tbh i think if u want to be in the public eye you have to also take the crap. shes never helped herself, and i would always find time to put my babies safety first... ive seen pics of her carrying her baby whos holding her pack of fags??? shes trying to get on the front pages with these shock tactics and i for one dont feel sorry for her.

wasn't she also caught drunk driving with her kids in the car?

And apparently SHE calls them to let them know where she is going to be. And going out flashing her minge is PURELY for the cameras.

(Is minge a swear? Maybe I should say foof now I am going to be a responsible parent. )

I don't think there's any excuse for not strapping your baby into the car TBH, whether there are paps around or not... how is it ever worth the risk just to get away without having your picture taken? Her and her child were not in danger UNTIL she drove off like that.

I also heard she tips them off where she's going to be. When she was out shopping for a pregnancy test with that pap boyfriend of hers.. who was the ONLY photographer to get into the chemists with them? Oh yeah, his best mate :roll:

I have to admit i'm quite sad and read up a lot about everything that has been going on with Britney Spears.

From everything I have heard it sounds like she got post natal depression shortly after having her 2nd baby. Things quickly got out of control from there. I know she has now been diagnosed with bi polar so not sure if that follows on from leaving her PND undiagnosed (if thats what it is, like I say this is just what I think)

She obviously shut out her parents and went off the rails. Not excusing her putting her babies in danger but I don't think she's ever intentionally done that. Since her parents were out of the picture she has had a number of people surrounding her who've only been there for their own selfish reasons. In fact her manager Sam Lufti is under investigation after admitting putting drugs in her food without her knowledge.

She needed help and thankfully her parents now seem to be getting her some sort of stability.

I do feel for her. Cos at the end of the day she has a mental health problem and any of us left untreated with this sort of disorder probably wouldn't act in the best with our kids either. I just think people shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Josephine_Beth said:
Now, for one, I don't think she is a bad mother, like the press have been making her out to be.

I was sitting here the other week, with my cousin, watching alot of 'press video footage' and such (my cousin is on a media course and doing a piece on Britney). I have to say, the paps really did hound her to death.

he goes to a star bucks and has 30 odd Paps snapping her and driving her crazy. To the point, she didn't get the time to put her baby in the car seat, as the paps were surrounding her car and she just barely got in herself. So she drives off, with baby on her lap.....................to me, she was forced to do it.]

The in New York, when she tripped with her baby in her arms, she was surrounded by so many pap's..........course the lass is going to lose concentration.

I know we all say 'she's a celeb and she made her own bed' but give the lass a chance. She is publicly hounded day and night, the paps put her and her children at risk, they drive her crazy and to the point she is now cookoo.

OK, so there are other factors laying in this but I believe that the press are one of the major causes to her break down.

Why can't people leave the girl alone, let her be and live her life, so she can see her boys again.

I really do feel sorry for her now.

i have to say that when it all kicked off about Britney and her fall from grace i found it quite amusing. Butnow when i hear about her in the news and such i just think for fooks sake give her a break and leave the poor girl a break. Shes obviously ill and its not helping her being followed around everywhere. Shes lost her boys , her husband and possibly her so called friends - not to mention her self esteem, dignity and confidence.
Leave her alone media!!!!!!!

i have to saythat she is a bad mother though.
Victoria Beckham doesn't get caught without her kids strapped in etc. Coz shes a good mother and doesn't do it no doubt.

i agree with paradysso.. shes in the lime light..dont do things that normal people might do.. nevermind what is illegal and disgusting.. driving with ur baby on you lap is truely disgusting! fags in babys hand same.. i also agree with budge ( yes you heard that right lol :rotfl: ) poor cow leave her along..

i dont think its responsible attitude to say ahh its ok to not strap your child into a car seat because of.....what bollox theres no excuse its child abuse! stop it!! if you crash your child is dead.. end of no matter if your a safe driver you cant ever judge other drivers actions.

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I have to admit i'm quite sad and read up a lot about everything that has been going on with Britney Spears.

From everything I have heard it sounds like she got post natal depression shortly after having her 2nd baby. Things quickly got out of control from there. I know she has now been diagnosed with bi polar so not sure if that follows on from leaving her PND undiagnosed (if thats what it is, like I say this is just what I think)

She obviously shut out her parents and went off the rails. Not excusing her putting her babies in danger but I don't think she's ever intentionally done that. Since her parents were out of the picture she has had a number of people surrounding her who've only been there for their own selfish reasons. In fact her manager Sam Lufti is under investigation after admitting putting drugs in her food without her knowledge.

She needed help and thankfully her parents now seem to be getting her some sort of stability.

I do feel for her. Cos at the end of the day she has a mental health problem and any of us left untreated with this sort of disorder probably wouldn't act in the best with our kids either. I just think people shouldn't be so quick to judge.

I do agree she is SERIOUSLY in need of treatment - and not just a few days in hospital. Her parents are now in charge of her money etc. But I can't help blaming them in the first place - after all they were the ones who shoved her in the spotlight and made being famous the be all and end all. Please don't flame me!!! Am not saying that ALL parent are responsible for child's mental illnesses - just part of hers. She may have developed it any way but it can't have helped her having her personality dictated to her by others, she has to be this, she has to look like that etc. Like Budge, I was amused at first but just find it quite tragic now. She doesn't seem to have ONE person who is TRULY on her side. Who can sit her down and be totally honest with her and tell her that for her sake she needs to stay well away from the spotlight for a long time and get some long term help. She seems really desperate for friends and I find that very sad.

I feel really sorry for Britney. It seems like everyone is againts her :cry: I wish someone would help her and I wish that all the paparazzi would stop hounding the poor girl.

Tadpole said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

I do agree she is SERIOUSLY in need of treatment - and not just a few days in hospital. Her parents are now in charge of her money etc. But I can't help blaming them in the first place - after all they were the ones who shoved her in the spotlight and made being famous the be all and end all. Please don't flame me!!! Am not saying that ALL parent are responsible for child's mental illnesses - just part of hers. She may have developed it any way but it can't have helped her having her personality dictated to her by others, she has to be this, she has to look like that etc. Like Budge, I was amused at first but just find it quite tragic now. She doesn't seem to have ONE person who is TRULY on her side. Who can sit her down and be totally honest with her and tell her that for her sake she needs to stay well away from the spotlight for a long time and get some long term help. She seems really desperate for friends and I find that very sad.

AMEN!!

Tadpole you do have a point about her parents pushing her into the spotlight but I bet they never imagined it would turn out this way.

They come from a country where success is everything. Everyone wants to be the best in whatever they do. If you look back it started at a talent show when she was 9 and she loved performing and being on stage. Imagine your little girl being amazing at singing/dancing and wanting to be on stage at a talent contest then from that they are offered a place on a show like the disney club. I would imagine it seemed very innocent to them at the time. They didn't just push her into this. She wanted it.

Sweetcheeks - you're probably right. But they seem to have left it quite late before stepping in. I guess we can never know what goes on behind closed doors. I just wonder because Christina Aguilera & Justin Trousersnake were both on the same show but seem a whole lot more grounded. Like I said, she probably would have developed bipolar anyway.

(Which leads me to my rant about there still being stigma about mental health issues. If we as a society didn't stigmatise then maybe she and others could get the help needed BEFORE it gets to such levels.)

Off my soap box now.

I still think it's sad that somehow, from somewhere, she has latched onto the idea that being in the spotlight for whatever reason is the most important thing in life. And I think this is stopping her getting the treatment she needs.

I think its her entourage who inform the paps where she is going to be, in particular this new guy Sam Lufti.

Here is the full declaration to the courts from Her mother, who has stated all this under oath so its likley to be 99% true if not 100% - just shows how manipulative this Sam Lufti is to britney so who know what all the other so called friends and managers have convinced her to do!

READ IT HERE

I must say I don't think Britney is a bad person or a bad mother, I think she has been played many times, severely manipulated but various peeps closest to her (managers, publicists and even the divvy known know as k-fed) and made some mitakes - the worst and most obvious one driving away with out strapping kids in car but it was simply a mistake and I don't think you can call her a bad mother for that mistake! Bad judgement, irresponsible for that particular time yes, bad mother (which is an overall suggestion) no. you me and most of the world do not know what she was like with these kids before these people messed with her head / the bi polar disease started / she got PND - whatever it is - so we cant really judge.

I think she has a sever case of PND tbh as someone said above it all started after the birth of her 2nd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back