Octomom [bit of a debate?]

Tonks

Reaction score
This was on cutting edge this week. A more in depth look at her life now the Octuplets are older.

Anyone else just think people are being way too harsh on this poor woman? She didn't ask to have 6 embryos implanted at once, and the doctor who did so has been struck off the register now.

Yes, she sells her story but who wouldn't in her situation?! She needs to make money to feed her family.

I just feel that she does the best that she can. Ok, IMO her parenting style isn't the same as mine but she's hardly the monster the papers are making her out to be. I mean saying she should have her children taken off of her? Why?? They aren't being abused, they seem to be in a loving home where they get fed and clothed, etc. She doesn't have much time but she has 3 nannies and does the best she can/ A lot more than some mothers do!

Opinions?

Oh don't get me started.

She's a wonderful mother. I don't know many mums who try so hard for their children!

I'm fed up of people saying she didn't deserve IVF, one for being single, and two for having children already. What a load of TOSH! She wanted to be a mum, she had the money to get IVF, she found a donar (who was a friend) and she had her babies. I'm sure she never in a million years expected all 6 to stick, let alone 2 to split!

The only people damaging those children are the people outside her home.

I dont know enough to comment really. She must be fooking knackered!

As u say Tonks, about the media and if she wasn't getting paid for it, the press would have picked up on it anyway...

I watched the show the other night, thought it disgusting the courts made her put the money into trust :shock:

14 kids under 9, I say give the woman a break :)

Did you see the 8 lo's around the table getting fed? :lol: My marbles would be lost long ago, she seems so calm :)

I watched a documentary about her last month and i must say i thought she was amazing! I mean ANY woman who decides to have 14 children is amazing.

I haven't seen the latest doc but i seen the first one where her own mother was slating her :shock: I can't see what all the fuss is about tbh, she is a good mum as far as i can see. She has so much love for her children and patience of a frigging saint lol I would sell my story too if i popped out 8 sproglets, jesus, anyone with that many babies would need the money. xx

You would have no other choice , can't be easy feeding and clothing 14 :shock:

Well she can't win can she?

If she's on benefits,she not a good mother! If she makes money by selling her story then thats not good enough either.

I mean,what does say Jordan do for living? Takes her top off and shows off her boobs,yet she wins awards for Mum of the Year?!?!

People are weird..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back