I cleaned!!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I have just cleaned my living room and kitchen from top to bottom, including mopping the floors, and also mopped my hall floor.
Not only that, I also repaired our broken coffee table!!

This is literally the first thing I have done in 7 weeks! I feel a massive sense of achievement lol!!

Hubby has been doing everything for 7 weeks but men never do quite as good a job as us ladies, and I'm so glad to be sitting in a squeaky clean home again!
I also hate cleaning when he's here, he gets in the way! So I did it all while he's out.

This really is so pointless! Lol, but I am so proud of myself!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

sounds fab, i seem to always have the cleaning bug x

Well done!! I must say we are the exception to the rule....my OH does the majority of the cleaning in our house...he loves it! Plus he is sooo much better at it than me! I'm very lucky! X

Oh u r very lucky!! Lol.
My hubby is good, but not as good as me at cleaning lol.

Think I'll change the bed now, I'm on a roll lol. X

Nesting kicking in early for you Jayjay! I wonder when I'm gonna get me some of that! X

In saying that, I stripped the bed and now I'm sat here watching TV dying of thirst but can't be bothered getting a glass of water, because that would entail standing up and moving! Lol.

Now, because I stripped the bed, I know it has to be made, but the thought is depressing me! Lol.
What have I started?!?!?! Lol x

Stripping the bed is the easy part! I hate making the bed, the worst is when you strip the bed, then start watching telly , fall asleep then get up to go to bed and realise you haven't made the bed up! Hate that!!! X

Lol you've motivated me to move because that's the last thing I want!
Up I get! Lol.

I have just cleaned my living room and kitchen from top to bottom, including mopping the floors, and also mopped my hall floor.
Not only that, I also repaired our broken coffee table!!

This is literally the first thing I have done in 7 weeks! I feel a massive sense of achievement lol!!

Hubby has been doing everything for 7 weeks but men never do quite as good a job as us ladies, and I'm so glad to be sitting in a squeaky clean home again!
I also hate cleaning when he's here, he gets in the way! So I did it all while he's out.

This really is so pointless! Lol, but I am so proud of myself!! X

Proud of you Jayjay!!! I managed to hoover up abit today, felt chuffed! Glad your feeling better!! x

Well done on your productive day, you will be exhausted tonight now,lol! Bet you sleep well!

Thats seriously impressive!! def sounds like nesting. Would you like to come and do mine too? :D Xx

Lmao no chance!
I'm now slumped in bed and I don't intend to go anywhere til morning (except the bathroom of course)
That cleaning seriously took it out of me lol x

Can I have some of what you,ve had please??? I,ve hardly done a thing since being preg:oooo: my oh is always complaining that he,s done some washing or the pots for so many days, and I haven't. But I quickly remind him how offen I did everything every day when he was at work lol. I,ve just got really lazy recently

I've no idea where I got the energy from. To be honest, I think it was 7wks of sitting in a half tidied home lol.

I'm hoping to keep this up because the state of my house was starting to get to me, but my goodness, I am absolutely beat now! I'm shocked at how exhausted I am after doing it lol.

Ladies, I don't recommend it! Let ur OH's do it! Its sooooooo tiring!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back