I think I am nesting!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Well, the unbelievable happened this afternoon.....

I did some cleaning!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I started off by putting on some washing this morning, hung it all out and when it was dry I ironed the whole lot - which is a miracle because I don't do ironing....then I decided to do all the washing up as the dishwasher is broken at the moment and there was a lot of stuff to do! After that I disinfected all the work surfaces in the kitchen, then I cleaned the downstairs loo and sink. Then, as I was on a role I cleaned the upstairs loo, sink, floor and mirrors :think:

I think I must be nesting...I never do this amount of cleaning in one day! :lol:

I hope this means I will sleep well tonight! :sleep:

That's how mine started!! I started off by doing the washing up (dishwasher had broken), then I thought I'd get all the stuff out of the cupboards and clean the cupboards (and rearrange them)... Then it all kicked off!!

:lol: Good luck... I've been known to walk through the cleaning product aisle again & again just sniffing the air :D

x

Awww if your gonna smell anything get a big bottle of Fairy softener, jayssuss that stuff smells GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!!

i love clean and making my gaff look like a show home, only thing is if i go ott i get serious butt ache...

Btw Claire what is this Ironing chore you speak of? Many a folk have told me of it, but I know nothing of it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back