Mad mad cleaning spree

spacehopper

Reaction score
This nesting malark is great lol my mums house is now spotless.

Last night at half 10 i decided her cooker needed cleaning so i did that and then cleaned down the sides. 12.45 i finished lol

Woke up this morning (well my sister has come visit as she moved out a couple of weeks back and she got me up) cleaned all the cupboards out, cleaned the front of cooker, washer, dryer and dishwasher. Hoovered all through the house, top to bottom and then cleaned the table, then because our car seat has come, got that out and had a play lol

So the house is all cleaned for my mummy but i could just go and snooze now :sleep:

I must be mad, oh also hoovered the sofas because we have a black lab who is old and maulting lol

xx

Im doing my own head in with this let alone what its doing to my OH. I keep looking at things and wanting to clean them.. constantly!! How you are still doing it at your stage i dont know. bending down is hard work, i toppled over the other day! lol

Claire x

I cleaned my whole house today & did both school runs, which was bloody stupid as I have SPD & am on crutches, so am in absolute agony now!!!! Why do I do this to myself?!?! :wall:

Im not that big for 37 weeks so im lucky. Although i cant get up once im down lol

My god you mad woman.... :lol: :lol:

I'm still waiting for this "nesting" to kick in tbh, I'm so exhausted I don't think it's going to.....

Mainly caused by my insomnia at the mo me thinks, can't seem to sleep.....................

OH has been a good doggy and is doing the cleaning now anyway so may as well take the opportunity to rest up now, god knows I will never get the chance again!

Dont overexert yourself Mrs, keep some energy for pushing the little dude out!

Well if your OH will do it then no point lol

I think i may of over done it a little yesterday as last night i was having tummy tightnings every 10 mins but it all faded into that nothingness :cry:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back