Is it too early to be nesting?

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I am absolutely exhausted!
I took a fit today and attacked my bedroom. I re-arranged it, and totally gutted out my wardrobe and went through it all, and re-organised everything.
I only moved in here at the end of Oct, and before we moved I threw out loads of clothes I no longer wear.
But I did it again, my wardrobe, every drawer, every speck of my bedroom and ensuite is spotless.

While I was doing that, I also did a load of washing and hung that out.

I then attacked my living room, dusted and polished every surface, mopped the floor and sorted out our bookshelf.

Then I made a steak dinner! My back is broken!

I think I'll leave the dishes for hubby lol.

Is that nesting? I thought it'd be too early for that. But I couldn't stop today lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You have done well getting to tri 2 before nesting I have been nestting for weeks prob since before xmas and I wasny even pregnant then. When I am not too tired at the moment I am busy with something whether its washing, tidying kitchen, re-arranging things xx

Oh lol.
If this is the start of things to come, I better book in a few back massages from not until LO arrives. Cuz its in agony now lol x

I have days like this, but only occasionally :lol: im usually too exhausted to even be bothered to start anything! But once I get started I find myself flitting from one room to the next just going mad cleaning and throwing away! Xxx

yep i gutted my bedroom last week and cleaned the whole kitchen, this morning i had another surge and did the living room, even got the bleach out with a bucket of water and did the skirtings. Was shattered by 11am lol.. just got the bathroom to contend with before decorationg it. xx

Wow Jay you went for it AND cooked hubby a steak dinner!!! That's definitely nesting in my opinion but I think women get that in general. I got it just before my period. You'll probably re-tile your bathroom before baby comes at this rate lol x

I was nesting at week 8 lol xx

Pmsl Tara. Luckily the bathroom was newly tiled when we moved in a few months ago. I will re-decorate my bedroom next week though :) lol.

Next stop, the nursery!! X

Awwww I'm really looking forward to the nursery :) when the lodger gets her arse out that is.....now she's dragging her feet grrrrrr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back