Pooped!!

TORino

Reaction score
I can't leave things lie these days.

I started in the kitchen and have cleaned out all of the cupboards. I have thrown away:

A coffee machine
A Britta filter jug
A broken toastie maker
A broken smoothie maker
Several old baking trays and things that go in the oven

I have rearranged all of the cupboards to a much more logical layout haha.

I even cleaned the cupboard under the sink with all if the cleaning stuff in it!

I have found a deep fat fryer in the cupboard and need rid of that as well, any ideas what I can do with it? It's DISGUSTING and full of fat, I'm not sure how I should dispose of it!

OMG I love having a clear out and rearrangment lol

I would just chuck the frier in the wheelie bin lol But I'm really naughty like that, I chuck tins of paint in there too when OH isn't looking (coz he goes mental when I do stuff like that lol)

Sounds like u have been busy, I've been decorating. Think we are just passing time till bambinos arrive ;) as for the chip fat if pour it into a bottle with a lid x x

I'm Not sure the fryer will fit in the bin!! I've thrown loads of stuff out this week. Maybe I should take a trip to the tip!

yeah best thing to do plus you'd be able to take the fat to the tip as well as they will have somewhere for that too. best thing even though cleaning is good just try and take a break every now and again then carry on. x xx

ive been exactly the same. At the weekend, i got some new nets for my living room so last night after a long day at work i decided it would be a good idea to completely spring clean the living room, door frames, skirting boards the lot. Washed the curtains, cushion covers and throw.
This morning i had a frenzy in the bathroom, the bedroom desperately needs doing but i know im gonna be shifting furniture for wehen i pout the cot up.. I havent a clue whats coming over me... Its all gotta be clean lol xxx

am constantly the same atm but i am lacking energy atm wish i had more. my house has to be clean its that simple x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back