ladies i cant help thinking the worse.... advice plz

neeko_1

Reaction score
:wave: hi ladies how are you on this cold weather??

okay what is going on with me? i had a cough and running/blocked nose... but my sore throat only lasted 2day :think: and i didn't even take anything!! my blocked nose comes now and again.. but now i feel good again after 2 days of feeling like i was coming down with a nasty cold that would last for ever, but i was wrong :D

but ladies what i would like to know is that is okay to feel this good at 14 weeks and 3days? I'm hunger.. i just had something really big and i thought it would fill me up but :shakehead: i want more :D
but i can't help thinking the worse.. i'm 14 weeks and i can't help thinking okay something wrong

Being hungry is an excellent sign - we all need extra to feed our babies! My cold has just lasted a couple of days too, and I only took lemon and honey, maybe we just had whimpy cold-bugs lol. Ooooo or it might that it was just your sinuses being blocked, that can feel like you're coming down with a cold, and sinus problems are very common in pregnancy due to all of our extra secretions...

hehe all i did at that stage mate was EAT! :lol:
everything LOL!
and as for your colds im getting them now i think its because the cold weather!
pleased your feeling well tho! :)

You should be pleased you have an appetite!! I couldn't eat a thing for feeling so sick up until I was 16 weeks!!! :shock:

but now after saying i hugry.. i'm not just feel real bolted like i've eaten loads but i havent.. :think:

but now after saying i hugry.. i'm not just feel real bolted like i've eaten loads but i havent.. :think:

Kat@girlracer said:
You should be pleased you have an appetite!! I couldn't eat a thing for feeling so sick up until I was 16 weeks!!! :shock:
Ditto!

neeko_1 said:

bloating is also usual during pregnancy :hug:

Hey neeko, if there was something wrong with being hungry, believe me, i would be in hospital with something..........i cant stop eating!!!!!!! :roll:
I bloat up and then get heartburn, get rid of some wind and then im hungry again!!!!!! :rotfl: And ive been like this since about 10 weeks so your perfectly normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back