20 week scan 'what a day' lol

kellymummytobe

Reaction score
Well went for my scan today and all is well... but when it came to seeing his or her bits he/she wasn't playing ball! they tried for an hour to find the sex and to see his or her face but for the hour every time they tried to take a pic of the baby's face he/she put his/her hand over his/her face lol and when it came to telling the sex he or she just had her/his legs crossed they tried and tried to get the baby moving but nothing would work :( I think the baby is just like his/her father but omg really gutted waited ages for the scan ahhhh well baby is fine that's all I care about.

Sorry about all the his/hers lol so looks like I'm staying team yellow :) pics added xx

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Wow Kelly, what a difference to your 12 week scan pics... I officially can't wait till tomorrow! Eek! Glad everything went well and shame he/she isn't giving you the choice to be team yellow or not but that just gives you an extra surprise when they are born! Do you think you'll go fo a private to find out or just stick to team yellow? X

We are thinking of going private really wanted to know sex lol and wee you will love it! it's amazing and we are due on the same day hehe :p x

Ha..I definitely would! Yeah there are 3 of us due on the 20th I think...can't remember who the other girl is though, must try and find out. All in all I think round about that time in may is going to be quite busy on PF by the looks of things! How is your bump? Mine is quite big an been getting lots of little kicks last night and today which is lovely x

Yeah it's getting there don't really think its getting much bigger must upload a new photo of bump lol and yeah I know lol imagine if we all went into labour at the same time hehe and I've not had any kicks yet :( but had flutters I think lol if I don't go private then I will have to buy unisex stuff already bought bits and bats not gone wild lol lol how you getting on wee not seen you on here for abit x

I'm good thanks Kelly.. Been on a post frenzy the last 24hrs but had just been lurking on my ipad from time to time over Christmas hols as I usually post on my work laptop which I haven't been using, I have now worked out how to post on my iPad though so I'm back!! X

And glad it went well kellymummytobe, loved my scan too!! xx

Aww those are lovely scan pics you've got!

Shame LO didn't co-operate during the scan! Didn't they offer you a re-scan?

Aww lovely pictures and a healthy happy bubba :D

what a shame you couldn't find out the sex though!! they should have offered to rescan you xx

Aww I hope my spud plays ball tomorrow I wanna know!!! I'm due 22nd and Angie is 23rd so the week of the 20th should be pretty busy on PF :) xxx

Lovely pic, my 12 week came out too blurry :(

Fabulous pics:) hope ours are as good tommorrow :)

xxx

Amazing pics hun :D sorry bubba wouldn't play ball, can't you get a 4D scan done at a later date? I know it means waiting longer :( x x

love the pics, such a difference from the 12 weeks one. Cant believe baby didnt want to play though hope mine doesnt do that xxx

good luck for you ladies that have scans tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And thank you for all the lovely comments girls and me and OH have decided to go for private scan next week don't know about 4D scan tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back