I can't believe.....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I'm 16 weeks pregnant :faint:

It's so surreal and I can't stop smiling. I slept for 9 hours last night, didn't even wake up to pee I was so exhausted. Seeing Podge playing with his feet on the scan on Friday made him seem like a real little person.....that's safely tucked away inside of me. I can't wait to find out the gender as it will be even more real but today I feel so amazed that in 5 months I'm going to have a baby staring up at me from my arms :pompom:

The last 10 years have been worth every second for that moment xxxxxxxxxxxx

this made me tingle, all those years will seem a breeze that moment you first see your LO. After a rough 12 years myself i know how utterly amazed you are feeling right now. Its funny because you always stick in my mind on here (your username etc) because whilst i obviously am rooting for every one to have a happy and healthy pregnancy there are a couple of ladies who i follow a bit more closely, your one of them.

Well done hun xx

Aaawww bless you hunny, funnily enough I look out for you too. Makes you wonder sometimes if we are meant to go through so much heartache, sadness and frustration to make us strong enough to become mummys xxxxxxxxxxx

So cute babi was playing with feet! X x

I know how u feel bb. I was trying for 2 and a half years and was told I was infertile :(

Lo and behold - along comes my little prince. Since being pg, I have been having this dream that I was dreaming I was pregnant, and every scan I went to was a recording of someone else's scan. Couldnt believe it was actually me!y 22 week scan yesterday was amazing, knowing the baby growing inside me that they never said I would have naturally is perfect (and a little boy just like I have always wanted) made me so emotional.

Everytime he kicks, I can feel myself welling up. I'm gonna be a mess when he arrives! Lol!

He is worth every moment of heartache I have been through. He is my little miracle and I love him to pieces :love:

Ahhhhh i love this!! your getting me all excited!! :D xx

awww u girls are gonna make me cry! :D i know how majority of you feel, docs told me i had to loose weight to get pg and that i was more than likely infertile and i proved them wrong! i can't wait till my 20 week scan and see my little boy again, most days i'm really happy that i'm pg and i cant believe it, after all the heartache and the argument and the tears and he's gonna be here in my arms in like 5 months cant believe me luck :D

I know I actually am starting to look and feel pregnant this week. I can feel babe inside me and it is the most amazing feeling. I want to cry everytime my OH kisses my tummy and tells the babe how much we are gonna love it and how much my son is going to be the best brother ever. I raised my son on my own with no support from the dad so to listen to Jason being so happy and proud and including my son who he now classes as his first son makes me want to blub like a baby myself. I know I am hormonal but honestly brings tears to my eyes just writing about it now. xxxxxxx

Ahh bless you babybrain,yes it will be oh so worth it!!!

Lovely stories from all the ladies in this thread, you all so deserve your little bundles.xxxx

Aw it's nice to read this thread.

I smile when I see happy stories from ladies who in the face of adversity are pregnant with their little bundles.

So happy for you today babybrain!! There's lots of love out there this week. I haven't been trying for 10 years so no way can i say I know how you feel but even after our 10 months of trying it's an amazing feelin to be nearly 16 weeks pregnant

I think we can officially get excited know!!

I know you feel hun after a long time waiting and heartache over the years I just can't believe I'm 20 weeks pregnant and that I'm having a daughter it still feels surreal to think I'm half way to holding my baby girl in my arms I'm just so pleased she's healty and doing great. I love feeling her moving around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back