i cant believe how many

beth3735

Reaction score
One of the girls on another forum went into labour and had baby on the 14th of sept also baby was 22 weeks. Obviously baby didnt survive, I am just so shocked at how often this seems to be happening.

Poor tracey has lost her chloe after getting so far, its just a nasty time to lose a baby.

I know this happens everyday that we are unaware of, but i feel talking on forums about being pregnant you hear about these things so often.

All the 2008 babies need to be told to stay put till 2008. :hug: :cry:

My heart goes out to Tracey2 and her Husband. xxxxxx :hug: :cry: :cry:

I think its far worse than in the first tri, (not saying that its not horrid then), but at 22 weeks the baby is a er... BABY, and it seems a pointless waste of life. Although as far as im aware, it is incredibly unlikely for a healthy woman/baby to go into labour at this very early time without something having gone wrong! I'm not certain but were there not previous problems in the pregnancy?

A friend I know near me lost hers at 24 weeks, docs dont know why, but she also had an ectopic prior to that. We can't predict the future, but we can pray and have faith in our bodies and our babies! Every night my DH whispers to my belly "Hey little one, be good an don't come out too early and don't come out too late."
God bless Tracey and her family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back