• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very sad news - Tracey 2

There is nothing I can say that will help with the pain, sadness and anger you must be feeling now, but we are all thinking of you and your little angel. I hope you can find the support and strength you need to get through this most difficult time. I don't know you personally, but if you ever need someone to talk to, cry or shout at, I am here if you need me. Sometimes it can help to talk to someone outside the family.

Take care. :hug:

What awful news, i am so sorry, thoughts are with you & your family.

Baby Chloe - rest in peace :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my goodness thats terrible news poor Tracy and Steven

RIP Chloe

Im so so very sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I will light a candle for baby chloe and all the family tonight, may she rest in love and peace in the summerlands :hug: :hug:

It is never an easy thing to deal with. My condolences to the family.

RIP Chloe :hug: :hug:

Oh no; that is so terrible.

My thoughts are with Tracey and Steve at this sad sad time.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh how devastating.
I'm so so sorry.
All my thoughts are with you and your family.
:hug: :hug:

So so sorry to hear this terrible news :cry:

God bless you all :hug:

So sorry you are going through this. God rest your little angel Chloe. Take care of yourselves.
My heartfelt sympathy
Lorrie :cry:

i am so upset reading that. tracey and family my thoughts are with you at this very sad time. I truly dont know what to say, im crying as i write this....

chloe i hope you are safely playing with the angels, rest in peace sweetheart xxxx

Im so sorry Tracey, i have no other words, im just so very sorry.

You are in my prayers, God bless you and your little angel

:hug:

Tracey iam so sorry for your loss, words cannot explain the pain u both must be going through.

My thoughts are with you and your family

RIP little Chloe xxxxxxxxxx

Im So Sorry Tracey, I Cant Begin To Imagine What You And Steve Are Going Through, My Thoughts Are With You Both At This Sad Time!

God Bless Your Tine Litle Princess :hug: :hug:

I would like to thank you all on traceys behalf for your kind words, they mean alot to her :hug:

I am so sorry to hear this news of your little chloe.
Tracey and steve my prayers are with you at this hard time :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: oh no darlin im so so sorry to hear about your gorgeous wee angel chloe :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or someone to rant at we are all here for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please take care hun :hug: :hug: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back