i cant believe he just said this!

Melly+2

Reaction score
I was looking at my bfs wrist and asked him how he got the scar on it, he said he did it when he found out we were expecting hope, that he tried to kill himself :x he said he was joking but who thw fook jokes bout that its just nasty and evil :cry:

:shock: What the HELL is he on about! I wouldn't stand for that!

Crikey! That is a bizarre thing to say! I am not really sure what to say!

im fooking heart broken who the hell says that as a joke, it is so wrong, im heart broken

Have you told him how inapporpriate that was?

yes i have, i know he likes a joke but this is just too much, i dont know what to do, sorry im upset i had to tell sum1

what an arse! Im sorry Mel I know you love him but some of things you tell us about make me want to find him and kick him hard in the crotch.

i know melanie, im really thinking bout our relationship anyway at the moment, this might just sway my desision :cry:

oh hunni that is a horrible thing to say
im always here if u need to tlk

:shock: ex did that to me , said he'd rather be dead then be a dad when i fell pregnant :evil:

hope u does some major making up after that commment mel

thanks everyone, im such a fool, i cant help forgiving him, i havnt yet though he doesnt think he has done owt wrong he thinks im over reacting, :roll: :wall:

Aww hun :hug: what a nasty thing to say! U know where i am if u need me sweety xxx

Oh my god... I'd have cut his dinky off with a blunt spoon for that!!

Hope you are ok hun :hug: MSN me at anytime.

Mel&Hope said:
I was looking at my bfs wrist and asked him how he got the scar on it, he said he did it when he found out we were expecting hope, that he tried to kill himself :x he said he was joking but who thw fook jokes bout that its just nasty and evil :cry:

what a strange thing to say

Aw hun are you ok? :hug: :hug:

Sorry but i have to be honest i think he sounds like a twat :twisted: ( :oops: )

If you wanna talk text me anytime and i'l come on msn :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back