I can see were the babies kicking!!!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
I could'nt believe me eyes :shock:

I was laying down while OH was in the bath room and I could feel baby giving me a few prods, I looked down and I could see a tiny little area of my lower belly rise were the baby was kicking!!! It was amazing and they are getting stronger kicks by the day and its so regular I can't stop smiling :D

Tho when I wanted to show OH surely they stopped but he put his head on and the baby gave him a few kicks in the head :rotfl: he had a grin like a cheshire cat :D

Hope all you ladies are well x :hug:

aww thats lovely! i was further gone when i stated seeing buba move. You must be quite slim are you?

its lovely feeling and seeing it move isn't it. :cheer:

Yes I am fairly slim alot of people think im 6 months and not 5 lol im all bump :D Yes its amazing I could'nt believe it :D

:cheer: Yes very lol can't you tell :D It's just I dunno you go through some ruff patches leading up to this point and even now there are new annoying things that pregnancy brings but when you actualy feel your baby and know that it can hear you, I't just makes it feel more worth while.

Oh and another thing I was playing different songs on my phone putting the speaker end on my belly, and on one of the ring tunes I had it kick twise, quite hard too but not on the other songs lol I don't think it liked that one :D

That is totaly the same as me Tasha... my OH is so happy that he can finally share in the baby moving. :hug:

:cheer: its an amazing feeling isnt it

awwww i cant wait till i can see/feel it like you..

you must be so proud :hug:

Yes I am really proud Lozzi and youll feel it soon too !! :hug: :cheer:

Violet it is really amazing and its wounderfull when your OH can actualy feel his child too makes me feel so good x

hehe i love it when you can see what the babies doing! its a funny feeling though

It is a funny feeling, I still think its weird that we can grow another human being in our body and it only breathe fluid its just amazing :cheer:

I tihnk just the whole experience of being pregnant is amazing, knowing whats going on inside you but yet not knowing at the same time (if that makes sense)

I like to lay in a nice warm bath for at least an hour and just watch it all moving as baby kicks its the best feeling in the world ever!! :cheer: :D :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back