When can you see kicking from outside belly?

ss79

Reaction score
I've been feeling little kicks for a few weeks now. I'm 19 weeks today. Was wondering when I might start being able to see the kicks and movement from outside, mainly so husband can see it. Any of you guys seeing your belly move yet as well as feeling it?

I started seeing my belly wobble and move in strange places a few weeks ago! Kicking feelings got stronger first and then could see little ripples if I looked for ages! Haven't seen any obvious body parts sticking out yet but guessing jumping bean still has a bit of room to move yet

If i stare at mine for ages, and I'm lucky enough to get a really strong kick (instead of little bubbles and pops and movements) you can see it on my belly x But the really strong belly moving kicks are still few and far between x I think as baby gets bigger though they'll def be more noticable xx

I started seeing mine at around 24 weeks, and my OH felt baby kick properly at 25 weeks.

Last edited:
Think it depends on the person, my bump is very small, just baby I think, so I see it kind of go lopsided, I think I was around 24 weeks when I could see proper movements last time.

I have seen kicks for about 2/3 weeks now but everytime I wanted to show someone in family it would stop!! Last night my step-son not only saw it 3 times but got his hand on it too

I started feeling baby at about 20 weeks, OH felt him about 22/23 weeks and that's when I started seeing little movements! It's only the past few weeks though that my belly noticeably moves about on it's own, it's weird :lol:

thanks ladies. Shouldn't have too much longer to wait now then :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back