Advice on baby kicking please?

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've felt my baby kicking for past few weeks but kicks are far between and not that strong. I'm almost 21 weeks now and I'm starting to get worried. when do they start getting stronger and when do u start recognising waking patterns? I knwo each pregnancy different but just an idea will prob put my mind at rest.. hopefully ... thanks xx

hi hun, i think with this pregnancy everything seemed to start later than in my previous pregnancies and its only in the last wk really that i can feel proper movements/kicks on a regular basis before it was quite occasional maybe once or twice a day sort of thing.

if your feelin the baby moving at all then i would say thats a good sign it wont be long til your bein kicked so often you've forgotten all the worries about movement :hug:

Thanks hun, i go for another scan on monday anyway so I'll know everything ok then! Has been stressful pregnancy so far with bleeding from week 9 to 12 so I'm probably worrying over every little thing :)

i know what you mean, i think its hard not to worry no matter what when your pregnant if its not one thing its another.

hope everything goes well with the scan monday, cant wait to see pics :D

Lyn

I felt movements like popping at 16 weeks, then kicks that my OH could feel at 22 weeks (only while lying down) then about 26 weeks is when kicks and movements can been seen through my Tshirt and my LO keeps me awake at night lol

Thanks! it helps to know what others are going through. When did u start noticing patterns in your babies kicks?

I never felt my baby kicking till I was 22 1/2 weeks then it started with pops. It was quite a while before i noticed any pattern don't worry too much

aww thanks so much :hug: . I appreciate it. I feel a lot more relaxed now! i think i have a problem with being patient. lol ot good for pregnancy x

Hi

Dont worry hun just realx and try and enjoy your pregnancy. Another few weeks you will feelmuch stronger kicks
Katrina

Everyone is different and I'm sure you'll be feeling your baby moving all the time pretty soon. Try not to worry too much.

I hope the scan goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back