I be back!

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
:wave:

Hey lovely PF ladies - I am back yay! Downloaded tapatalk again just now and have started commenting again. I'm over the hurt now (thought I was pg cos of a 2.5 week late AF but wasnt) and ready to get going again :)
Love and merry xmas to you all :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:yay: lovely to see you back hunny, hope you had a lovely christmas. Goodluck for this cycle and lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks hun! Had a lovely Christmas - how about you? I saw that you had AF but feel positive cos it's TTC a go go now. Yay! So pleased for you xxx

Thanks hunny, she arrived, so im just waiting for her to leave the building then we are going for it ;) and im so excited.

Glad your feeling better :) where are you in your cycle? :dust: x x

:yay::pompom:

welcome back sylvie!! hope you had a good xmas and are feeling better about everything now!! i have decided that 2011 will be a great year for all of us ladies so nothing to worry about!! :smug: xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Aw, so good to see you back hun. :hug:

Hope you had a fabby Christmas. :D x x

Ahhh you ladies are the best!! Really missed you all. Feeling heaps better now. Trust all your Christmases were ace? Lots of BD?!

M2A - I'm CD23 now but no clue as to when or if I ov'd lol. Now that's laidback!! Thinking of testing soon just for the hell of it. Last cycle was 45 days so period tracker says my average (over whole year) is now 35 days but who knows.

Love you all!! :dust:

Xxxxxxxx

I don't know about everyone else but we BDed Xmas Eve, Xmas Day and Boxing Day....Just in case! :p

I hope you get a New Year's surprise hun! ;) x x

Goodluck hunny, keep us posted :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111