1ww anyone?

skairdykat

Reaction score
Due on next Thursday. It's started to drag now since Xmas is over lol.
No symptoms yet but now AF feelings either which is good. Had a few 'bubbling' type feelings around my belly button area but think thats too high up to be PG isn't it? Oh and my brews taste fine again now :roll:

Me - and I completely agree that time is dragging now that Christmas is over and back at work. AF due next Thursday too. Sore nipples and boobs last night plus an achy lower back but I think that is due to how I slept last night :roll:

I think we should invent some x-ray glasses that can see if your PG straight after OV 8)

skairdykat said:
I think we should invent some x-ray glasses that can see if your PG straight after OV 8)

now that would be a money making business!! :lol:

Hi,
Im new to this forum,also due af next Thursday.TTc no 2 after a miscarriage in Aug.Would you mind if i join you?

Me too!

heres my symptoms so far: I am aware of my boobies, they arent sore but sensitive, almost constant nausea and lower back ache, weeing every bloody hour and i went to bed last night at 630!

when i do sleep, if i wake up i cant get back to sleep i am really restless!

Already been POAS and convinced i can see something but its driving me crazy :wall: :wall: :wall:

nw1 said:
Me too!

heres my symptoms so far: I am aware of my boobies, they arent sore but sensitive, almost constant nausea and lower back ache, weeing every bloody hour and i went to bed last night at 630!

when i do sleep, if i wake up i cant get back to sleep i am really restless!

Already been POAS and convinced i can see something but its driving me crazy :wall: :wall: :wall:

They all sound like really good signs to me nw1, have you had a second opinion on your tests? You could be seeing a really early positive! :shock:

I'm due on next tues due to a short LP, really hope she doesnt turn up!

Edited to say...............please let us all have BFP's!! :pray: :pray:

OH cant see them but then he couldnt really see them any of the other times either the only one he could see was the one that said "pregnant" :shakehead: :shakehead:

Trying not to get my hopes up after my chemical pregnancy last month but defo feel the same as the last times!

Ive chucked them in the bin anyhow was getting eye strain and OH asked me when i was going to start getting the pink felt tip out :rotfl: :rotfl:

welcome cathy :wave:

im due on next tuesday, i thought i was having symptoms- moodiness, sickness, nausea and sleepiness/restlessness in equal measures but now im unconvinced lol

im seein this as the 1ww so we can start trying again - if i see it as anything more its gonna do my head in even more when im not!

x

skairdykat said:

Maybe you will be on the Dragon's Den show punting these glasses 8) I will watch with interest :cheer:

I'm due on Tuesday like Elvidee and nw1. My symptoms I'm mostly spotting are incredible moodiness on New Year's Eve (could be because I couldn't drink though), slightly sore and slightly bigger boobs (could be mince pies) and the fact that I'm knackered at midday but awake at 4am.

Hmm. We'll see. Last month my cycle was 24 days not 28 and that would be tomorrow so I'm preparing myself to come on at any minute.

+++

Hi, im in the one week wait now.... wooo hooo! lol.

Afternoon ladies :wave:

Still no real clue as to whether or not I'm PG. No spotting at all though not even a hint when I wipe ( I usually spot for week b4 AF starting CD21). Been having a funny pain since the time of OV on and off which is like OV pain so that could be something :think: God I can't believe I've got another week to wait :wall: :wall: :wall:

im due on next tuesday too!!! i already feel like my af on her way though!! xxx

Come on girls who else is gonna join in with some early POAS you never know you might be pleasantly surprised :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'm too scared to poas this early :lol: I will wait a few days and then maybe invest in a CB or CBD so I'm not left squinting at lines. I feel strangely hopeful this cycle so that is bound to mean I get a BFN :rotfl:

Funnily enough i said that i wasnt gonna test til day of AF after last month

:fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

I just felt so rough so couldnt help myself :rotfl:

nw1 said:
Come on girls who else is gonna join in with some early POAS you never know you might be pleasantly surprised :pray: :pray: :pray:

I am really tempted to after your fabulous news but I know that once I've Pd I just can't stop! I'll be testing every 12 hours if I'm not careful!

I'm going to try very very hard not to POAS until at least Monday morning- oh yes!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back