back for advice!

xbeax

Reaction score
As you may have notice I haven't been in the forum for a few months, just thought I would give it a break as no sign of af for months after the pill. Anyway had 2 now but cycle of 56 days ended about a week ago. Anyone have any idea when I would ovulate. Downloaded a few fertility apps but all say different dates. I know probably need a third period to work out an average but we really excited again. Thanks ladies xxxx

Hi xbeax,

The only thing I can say is to start taking your BBT first thing in the morning and charting it, I'm probably telling you what you already know though, we are all here to help each other as you know xx

I haven't done that for a while, think I will go out and buy a more accurate thermometer tomorrow thanks hun x

Hi, have you tried opk's before? Might be worth giving them ago! I use a clear blue fertility minitor but also use ebay cheapies and they worked well for me, in that they gave me a positive the same time the monitor did. Brst of luck!

You always OV 14 days before the end of a cycle Hun, so if you are a usual 56 then CD 42 or there abouts.

When I came off the pill my first 6 cycles were 38 days and now I'm between 28 and 32.

You could try Agnus Castus, this can help regulate your cycle, it's a herbal supplement, I tried it for the first time and I think I OV'd early and if you OV early you're cycle will be shorter as AF always comes 12-14 days after OV.

Good Luck!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xx

Thanks I haven't tried opk's before I always look at the confused posts and think how complicated lol. Glad I no when ovulatimg, we always bd'ing but good to know when its right. Thanks again always a help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back