1ww anyone?

Rosebay said:
nw1 said:
Come on girls who else is gonna join in with some early POAS you never know you might be pleasantly surprised :pray: :pray: :pray:

I am really tempted to after your fabulous news but I know that once I've Pd I just can't stop! I'll be testing every 12 hours if I'm not careful!

I'm going to try very very hard not to POAS until at least Monday morning- oh yes!

+++

Oh :( can't u get an early predict one... lol

Thats why i use the ebay cheapies, i know some people on here dont get good results but they have been spot on for me everytime - they measure from 10 units upwards so are very sensitive

I have a stash of cheapies and some boots own and a clear blue digi in the cupboard, I am just going to try and be tough!

+++

lol.. i'll join in with holding off till at least monday morning rosebay!

thankfully i don't have any tests lurking around so the temptation won't be quite so much! i do feel like af is on her way though, so i'm not sure if i'll need to test at all

x

I know I put down 18th for testing but I'm due Af next Thursday (10th) so will definately test b4 18th if the witch doesn't show.

I have a sucpiciously good feeling though :) don't know why :think:

I'll regret saying tht this time next week lol.

elviedee said:
lol.. i'll join in with holding off till at least monday morning rosebay!

thankfully i don't have any tests lurking around so the temptation won't be quite so much! i do feel like af is on her way though, so i'm not sure if i'll need to test at all

x

Ok! We can be strong together! I too am feeling very AFy this evening and keep having to go to the loo to check so I am telling myself that it's not our month to prepare myself. I have the urge to drink and to eat lots of chocolate but since I'm not drinking and am on a diet I am going to have a nice bath and am going to bed early with a Nintendo magazine (the only thing in the shop I wanted to read that didn't have any items on babies, pregnancy, celebs and "the new you for 2008"). Rock and roll!

We can do it- oh yes!
:hug:
+++
p.s. I have 5 ebay cheapies, 2 boots own, 1 sainsbury's own and a clearblue digi in my bedside cabinet, not that I did a stock check today at all or bought some more.... :oops:

lol aww bless ya hun, i was on a diet until 6pm when i got home from work and saw all the christmas choccies! i've only had like 4 little mingles ...(not counting the ones i'll devour in the remainder of the evening!)..

I just NEED chocolate! lol... god i did it again with getting my hopes up this month :(

Ladies, do NOT let me do it again next month - I'm 100% that af isn't far away

x

Lol Rosebay, you sound just like me. The problem is I 'accidentally' keep using mine :rotfl:

Emma79 said:
Lol Rosebay, you sound just like me. The problem is I 'accidentally' keep using mine :rotfl:

Lol- that's usually what I do too but I am going to attempt to be tough until Monday or even Tuesday if I can do it. Trouble is that once I start testing I either get really down as it's a BFN (but of course it could be too early) or I just want to test all of the time! When I have had a BFP it's usually only very feint on day 28 anyway and doesn't turn up until 30 whatever test I use. I am trying to convince myself, can you tell?!

Are you due Tuesday too?
+++

elviedee said:
lol aww bless ya hun, i was on a diet until 6pm when i got home from work and saw all the christmas choccies! i've only had like 4 little mingles ...(not counting the ones i'll devour in the remainder of the evening!)..

I just NEED chocolate! lol... god i did it again with getting my hopes up this month :(

Ladies, do NOT let me do it again next month - I'm 100% that af isn't far away

x

Hey, it's not over yet!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

You two have such will power i have used 4 of my ebay cheapies yesterday LOL

As soon as the packet is open, thats it i cant stop!

And even though they have different amount of dye in each one, i still compare them all and fret over them
:wall:

Come on Monday i want to know!

Nice ticker NW1 - Do you have some news I've missed? :pray: :pray: :pray:

it does feel like it's over now rosebay - i always get my hopes up at around 10dpo, and then my faith disappears by the time i'm 4 days away from AF. *sigh*

have you still managed to hold off testing? I must admit if I had some in the house I would've done one first thing...

x

im now in the 1WW and not even temped to test anymore, not sure why though as this is the stage im normally testing everyday til AF arrives :doh:

elviedee said:
it does feel like it's over now rosebay - i always get my hopes up at around 10dpo, and then my faith disappears by the time i'm 4 days away from AF. *sigh*

have you still managed to hold off testing? I must admit if I had some in the house I would've done one first thing...

x

:oops: :oops:

No, the will power crumbled this morning, it wasn't FMU but it was of course a BFN which was pointless because I don't think it would have shown even if it was a positive at this point although I guess it makes it seem less of a possibility somehow. Grump. Feel really blah today. Fed up and have an incredibly messy kitchen to clean and dinner to buy for and make and I don't want to do either. Hmmph. Feel so annoyed that it must be AF surely...?

Hope you're all having a better day
:hug:
+++

Ahh yes becs! Got a faint positive yesterday on day 26 of 30 day cycle so fingers crossed this one sticks :pray: :pray:

Ah Rosebay, dont be disheartened yet hun still 3 days to go!

Thats great new nw1!

I'm also due on on tues but POAS this morning and of course it was far too early so got a BFN!!

Don't give up yet Rosebay, a few more days can make all the difference to that second little line appearing, :pray: :pray: for all of us that the BFP fairy's on her way.

Have put myself on the list to test tomorrow but tbh now think that it's still probably too early so may try and hold off til Monday (yeah right!).

I succumbed this morning too - 5 days early and using an internet cheapie with FMU. As I said on Chart Stalkers if I held it at a certain angle under a bright light there was definitely a line. It was so faint and colourless though I think it was an evap line :rotfl: why why why do we do it. Patience is not something I could ever be accused of :roll:

CB23 said:
I succumbed this morning too - 5 days early and using an internet cheapie with FMU. As I said on Chart Stalkers if I held it at a certain angle under a bright light there was definitely a line. It was so faint and colourless though I think it was an evap line :rotfl: why why why do we do it. Patience is not something I could ever be accused of :roll:

I don't know, even a line that can be seen very faintly is better than none at all. There was absolutely none on mine no matter what light I looked at it under.

I'm spotting a bit tonight and have that low down AF feeling so I would bet £20 that AF is on her way. Boo.

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back