I am so p***ed of!

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
Just completly lost it with Oh! I have been sat on the beach for the last hour.
Luke wanted me to make cakes with him so I said to Oh im not feeling to good so will he help me clean the kitchen ready, he agreed then went on his XBox for about 3hrs in that time I had finished the kitchen!
I said sod this im going out you can make the cakes he said ok that was it ok, so I did get back and they havent done the cakes!
Am I over reacting or not im just so p**ed of

I don't think you are over reacting at all hun :hug:

why should you do everything?

Going on xbox for 3 hrs is out of order if he said he would help you

If i was you i would get in the bath and sbuggle in bed for the rest of the day with a book or mags and just leave himto it

He is lucky you went out, if that was me it would have been WW3 in my house :evil:

:hug: :hug:

I dont think you are over reacting at all. If it was my oh that had done that i would have gone and turned his xbox off and then locked it away somewhere until he had done what i asked.

So the poor lad never got his cakes in the end! no you are not over reacting at all, he could have spent some time away from his x box and spent some quality time with his kid.

sums his prioritys up really!!

cab'o'holic said:
Just completly lost it with Oh! I have been sat on the beach for the last hour.
Luke wanted me to make cakes with him so I said to Oh im not feeling to good so will he help me clean the kitchen ready, he agreed then went on his XBox for about 3hrs in that time I had finished the kitchen!
I said sod this im going out you can make the cakes he said ok that was it ok, so I did get back and they havent done the cakes!
Am I over reacting or not im just so p**ed of

:hug: men are suck twats at times. Lazy gits who can only think of themselves.

next time he wants something done tell him to arse holes.

MEN AND COMPUTERS DO MY HEAD IN :wall:

Sorry he's being a tit :hug:

I just would'nt stand for that either :shakehead: your not over reactiing hes being a D*ick

He has seen his a*s now I got him to make the cakes with Luke and im of to the bath while he makes tea

My OH likes to spend lot's of time in bed/on the playstation or pc and things, but when the children are here he can't wait to do things from dawn till dusk (mostly). He does prefer to leave "womanly" stuff like cooking and cleaning to me though.

lol I don't let my OH cook :oops: Don't trust his cooking only me own :lol: and anyway he can't multi task none of it would finished at the same time and id have most of it cold or under cooked :roll:

He always does the dishes tho :D

Bloody x boxes :shakehead: ,my oh sits there for hours on his too whilst i do everything :x ,but his is now broken and they are coming to get it and he wont get it back for 2 weeks :rotfl: ,he is almost in tears :cry: :lol: xx

we don;t have x boxes . God knows how much id detest hubby if we did :rotfl:

Rich has a Playstation 2 and bought one of those Nintendo DS's at the weekend :shock:

Hardly spoken to him all weekend as he is so engrossed in it, what a suprise. Wish he paid that much attention to the pregnancy :rotfl:

Aww hun sorry he's being a twat! What a shame it would be if it 'accidentally' broke? or lost the controlls? :rotfl:

Jayceesmumma said:
Aww hun sorry he's being a tw*t! What a shame it would be if it 'accidentally' broke? or lost the controlls? :rotfl:

Mwah ha ha ha..its very tempting!!

OH has an xbox 360 aswell but it stays in the Limo ( thankgod ) for the jobs as we have a jukebox on it aswell.

Tho occasionally he will bring it home and play that stupid zombie game, but he gets too frustrated with it and gives up.

Its one of the new ones that the handcontrols are battery and I have turned them around inside i wonder how long it will take him it fix it when he getts home :rotfl: :rotfl:
Luke wants a PSP for Xmas and he is only 6 a boy in his class has one! but they are over £200 then you need games and stuff at about £30 each you lot have all this to come! what happend to Action man and Barbie?

lol mines having barbie!!! I love barbie, barbie is great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back