Fallen over... Really f***ed off!

He says he does... But it honestly doesn't feel like it x

feel so bad for you, i am single myself, and while it is probably much easier to bring up baby in a stable relationship, i am so glad that i don't have to put up with any man shit!:wall2:
i am stress free and calm....

Thanks, think I'll talk to him tonight when his mate eventually leaves... x

He says he does... But it honestly doesn't feel like it x

feel so bad for you, i am single myself, and while it is probably much easier to bring up baby in a stable relationship, i am so glad that i don't have to put up with any man shit!:wall2:
i am stress free and calm....

Id be better off single than with this all the time x

I've lost count of how many times I've tried speaking to him before but this really is the last straw. He either gets his arse in gear or I'll move out to the only place I could go... My Nans who lives the other end of the country.... x

if he believes you are serious and mean it, he may well change... if not, i would go visit your nan, and get some 'me time' and just look after yourself and baby x x x x

Goodluck hunny, if he really cares about you and your LO as much as he says he will make the right choice :hugs: x x

Only just seen this. Good luck talking to him hun, it'll all turn out for the best *hugs* xx

Heppi you have the patience of a saint. I'd have strangled OH by now and proper f***ed off his mate by now. You are paying the bills so it doesn't really matter that the flat is in OH's name - fact is he prob couldn't cope without you.

Time to put your foot down missy - you will not want to put up with that when Francesca is born. Actually you may find that the boys will go out more when she does come as they won't be able to deal with her crying etc.....

Can the council really not find you a place of your own unless you are actually homeless?

If he hasnt changed when you are PG, what will happen when Francesca is here? She will by crying a lot and will need attention and when they start crawling you need to be running after them, not evben speaking of cables laying around!

Just read this now. OMG the friend needs kicked to touch and your OH needs to do some serious growing up and prioritising....

I say have a serious discussion - a make or break one! My hubby wont even let my kids pals in the house now cos he wants me to have my peace and quiet... It really is not the way for him to behave at all. But you need to be strong and dont give out empty threats - be harsh and serious - this cant go on!!

Now my rant over - I know you think baby all ok but if you feel anything different, go get checked over. My midwife hates us pregnant ladies with dopplers cos we dont really know what we are looking for. The know how a baby heart rhythm should be and maybe getting hooked up to a monitor for an hour would be a better idea?

Just read this now. OMG the friend needs kicked to touch and your OH needs to do some serious growing up and prioritising....

I say have a serious discussion - a make or break one! My hubby wont even let my kids pals in the house now cos he wants me to have my peace and quiet... It really is not the way for him to behave at all. But you need to be strong and dont give out empty threats - be harsh and serious - this cant go on!!

Now my rant over - I know you think baby all ok but if you feel anything different, go get checked over. My midwife hates us pregnant ladies with dopplers cos we dont really know what we are looking for. The know how a baby heart rhythm should be and maybe getting hooked up to a monitor for an hour would be a better idea?

Thanks Tracey, I think I might try and persuade my brother to run me up the hospital tomorrow and he can have some time with his precious friends. Gahh. xx

a wee trip to hospital may make OH realise that your fall is something that should be taken seriously. I really feel for you Heppi, your OH has not been tending to your needs at all. Really hope you manage to make him see sense if you do have the talk x

I will do eventually tonight... His mates been moaning that he's hungry so fingers crossed he'll bugger off to get food in a bit xx

Yeah he was. He left at about 1 ish... I'd fallen asleep by then, only just woken up for a drink but I'd left me laptop on ha ha xx

you poor thing :(

I hope things get better for you... Now is really a time for relaxing and preparing your body for the amazing journey thats about to come. Not stressing out over people who are being inconsiderate and basically damn right disrespectful.

Hope you work things out hun and that everything turns out okay for you.

xx

How are you feeling today ? Have you spoken to him ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back