MIDWIFE!!!

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
2 weeks ago I went to see her and the computer was down so she asked me to ring last week to make an appointment for today, so all last week I phoned every day and got told to try the next day as they were still down, yesterday they said ring in the morrning and make the appointment so I did and was told all I can do is go in at 1.30pm when she gets there and wait for a gap!!!! I rang through to the outpatients were she is every morning and she was not there so I am so p***ed of I have to go and sit in the doctors now for the afternoon what a waist of time also I have to get Luke at 3pm from school :wall:

aww! :hug:

have they not heard of a pen and paper? COuld they not do bookings like that!

That's shitty, i don't think people know how to use pen and bloody paper these days. :roll:

all mine on the ward are done with pen and paper and ive never had any problems!

My GP refuses to use his PC, and everything is pen and paper based. He has to update the PC with details, but it took him 5 months to update that i was pregnant!

i understand technology helps, but people panic without it! :wall:

Definetely Sam, i think people forget what it is just to use gool old paper and pen, never crashes thats for sure!

Vicki83 said:
Definetely Sam, i think people forget what it is just to use gool old paper and pen, never crashes thats for sure!

apart from when you run out of ink..... sorry :oops:

i don't understand using pc's when pen and paper works fine!

they only really use them on the ward at the hospital to get results back from the lab. its the quickest/most effective way.

:lol: True never thought of that!!

I know, but everything these days is all technology related, i mean look at the panic when it was new years eve 1999!!

How rubbish Cab!!!!

I hope you get to see someone! Id kick up a good old hoo-ha if you dont! :twisted:

To right I did i was so annoyed! shoul'nt mess with pregnancy hormones

:rotfl: Quite right, they should know better than to mess with a heavily pregnant woman!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back