Fallen over... Really f***ed off!

Hey hun, just caught up on this thread, how are you today?

hun, you said its his flat, as its his name on the tenancy, but you have a join claim for housing benefit?!? if this is correct, the council are aware that you both live in the property and so the tenancy kind of becomes void with only his name on it, as you both pay a share of the rent! (was told this by a councillor when i had to prove i didn't pay rent or live in a property though my name was on the tenancy!)

hope you did manage to have a chat with him and sort it out though! he does sound like he needs to grow up a bit, but sometimes it happens when the baby actually arrives, if it doesn't then i'd consider going to your nans for a while! really hope your all ok though :hugs: x

hey heppi, have you had a chance to talk to OH or has it been ruined by you being polluted with his mates today again? Did you go to hospital to get checked?

I don't have anything new to add but if your oh and maye barely raise an eyebrow when you fall over them on to your bump there is a massive problem. Why are neither of them taking you to the hospital for starters??
I know it's hard to think straight this far along but do you really need this pair in your life with a newborn baby?
I really hope your oh gets a stern talking to and gets his priorities straight.
Best of luck xx

Hey ladies, I spoke to OH yesterday morning. Very nearly ended in me walking out! But when OH's mate called to come round he said no cause I needed a break then when he turned up today he spoke to him about the fact that if I wasn't pregnant it wouldn't bother me where he laid but considering I can't see my feet right now I'm extra clumsy at a time I need to be safe etc etc... Anyway... The mate is now sat in a corner well out of the way...

Didn't manage to get up the hozzy yesterday (or online) cause I was in so so much pain. Spent all day laying in bed feeling sorry for myself... Was gunna go up there today but got no sleep last night so really haven't felt up to sitting on a bus for an hour then in a waiting room for a few more hours :roll: am seeing my midwife on wednesday so I'll bring it up to her then and see what she says.

Thanks for your concern all xxx

Glad you managed to get it all off your chest, as I was reading your response I was thinking yaaaayyyy OH & his side kick have got the hint!.... until I got to the bit where I realised the mate was parked up in the corner of the room like a wallflower!

I really wouldn't have the same patience as you - the mate has no shame - can he not sit in his own house all day bothering everyone there!

Glad you seem happier though x

I've got used to him being here... OH says that once baby arrives he won't be round all the time... That he's making the most of it before she's here, and I can deal with that so long as he's not being ignorant and blocking everything or raping our bandwidth!! lol xx

Once Francesca is here and crying for her feeds etc I bet you don't see your oh's mate for dust!!! If he's immature enough to sprawl out and trip a pg lady up he will no way be able to put up with a newborn and the chaos they bring just for a free internet connection lol!!! So with any luck you only have a few more weeks left of his lazy little ass making your corners look untidy!!! :)

Last edited:
Once Francesca is here and crying for her feeds etc I bet you don't see your oh's mate for dust!!! If he's immature enough to sprawl out and trip a pg lady up he will no way be able to put up with a newborn and the chaos they bring just for a free internet connection lol!!! So with any luck you only have a few more weeks left of his lazy little ass making your corners look untidy!!! :)

The thing is he was with his ex oh when she had her lil boy and he did put up with it... Was like a dad to him cos the real dad f***ed off... But if he thinks he's coming into my home for 4/5 hours every day when i've just given birth he can f***ing do 1!!!

But if he thinks he's coming into my home for 4/5 hours every day when i've just given birth he can f***ing do 1!!!

:rofl: nice one, get him told!!! I hope he isn't sat in the corner on his laptop when you go into labour as he might end up there for the birth with the midwife stepping over him lol!!!!!!
Can't believe you only have 2 weeks to go now, exciting!!!

I know! :) And I've already told OH that if I have even the slightest niggle that I may be going into labour while his mate's here, he's leaving... Immediately... If he doesn't the MIL is going to be here for the birth and she's a bit of a dragon at times so I'm damn sure she'll get him out :rofl: xx

OK Ive held off posting on your thread coz I was so angry for you I thought I had nothing to say that was constructive so Id best shut my mouth. Poor you. So......can you have a chat with your MIL now about whats going on and get her to sort it, it know its a bit of a lame way out but honestly you can do without this. AND in my opinion, not that its worth much hun but, if the "FRIEND" is used to kids there is no way he will stop coming round when you have your baby he really wont and if your OH doesnt see it now he most definately wont see it then xxx

poor you thats awful,

if hes still there once baby is born you could always drop a dirty nappy on his head and then tell him to watch where hes laying.

hope things get resolved for you soon xx

oh :( what an idiot!!!

hope your tummy feels better now xx

Thanks everyone.

Gemini - OH says that he understands that I'll need my space for a while to recover... But also said that we can't just "say no" to people coming round... Honestly, as soon as this baby's out. If he doesn't start saying no, I will. There is no way in hell I'm having people here all the time when I'm trying to recover from giving birth AND coping with having a new born baby around... Fingers crossed he'll feel like he needs some time as well but who knows!

Suzzi - Love the dirty nappy... Might just have to try that :whistle: :rofl:

and i.love - Thanks. Have been in aggers for a few days but have just been dealing with it cause I hate bothering people... But midwife is coming out in the morning with the supervisor of midwives to finish off my home birth paperwork so I'm going to have a word then. Francesca's still moving about fine and her heart beat's still normal pace so fingers crossed it'll be nothing serious xx

if he says you cant stop people coming round, then go out without baby let him cope with a baby and company and see how he gets on xxx

I know how you feel.

When I was 6 months gone with this pregnancy, my hubby's mate was coming over a lot and was always walking around the house for no apparent reason (no reason he'd tell me anyway), usually while eating and drinking, which was bad enough, as the carpets are expensive and crumbs and coke don't really keep them in the best condition!

One day, he dropped his almost empty bottle of cola on the top step of the stairs, and ran down to get a damp cloth to mop it up with, but before he got a chance to get back up stairs I get in a hurry, stepped on the bottle, and fell all the way down the stairs...

I was in hospital for a few hours, and the baby was alright, thankfully.

Before I even had to say the word, my hubby had told his friend (who he barely talks to anymore) not to come around again.

I can't help thinking that I'd be in a prison cell right now serving a charge of murder if the baby had died...

Luckily he got away with a slap when I next saw him.

Last edited:
Lauren I think Heppi should have you round hers to sort them out hey :)

Heppi its been a couple of days are you ok what did the MW say? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back