I am so p***ed of!

My addvice is dont let them have a game station not even play on their friends as thats it they want on and you wont see them if they get their own way

it's ok cab, a few months ago i found out my OH had ordered a playstation2 on credit from a catalouge and had not been paying it, so i smashed it up the wall and cut all the wires coz he hadn't told me where it had really come from, he said he'd bought it off a friend for £40 which i always thought was dodgey coz i never noticed £40 gone missing for something...but a statement come through my door, the person who let him use her catalouge changed the statement over to my address coz he wasn't payin it and she diddn't wanna get in sh*t for it, so I opened the statement and there was the truth :twisted: Oh god did that playstation get a good beating :lol:

Jade89 said:
it's ok cab, a few months ago i found out my OH had ordered a playstation2 on credit from a catalouge and had not been paying it, so i smashed it up the wall and cut all the wires coz he hadn't told me where it had really come from, he said he'd bought it off a friend for £40 which i always thought was dodgey coz i never noticed £40 gone missing for something...but a statement come through my door, the person who let him use her catalouge changed the statement over to my address coz he wasn't payin it and she diddn't wanna get in sh*t for it, so I opened the statement and there was the truth :twisted: Oh god did that playstation get a good beating :lol:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
GO GIRL!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back