anyone else massive?

ashtonsmum

Reaction score
im usually a size 10 or 12 and with my 1st pregnancy i didnt show until about 20 weeks this time around i look massive im nearly 13 weeks and look about 6 months gone, some one told me it could be as i got pregnant within a year of having a baby so my body isnt as elasticated anyone else look bigger? xx

ps im not complaining i couldnt wait to look pregnant haha

Last edited:
I have a teeny bump, at night anyway :lol:

Yep hun, your tummy muscles aren't as good this time at keeping baby hidden :)

I'm feel massive but I think mine is all bloat :eh: My sister said to me at the weekend " are you sure you've got your dates right, you look huge" yeah thanks for that......

I feel huge but when I went for the scan the baby was much lower down x

oh lets have some bump pics please, I love em , will keep me going till I get my own bump X

see my excuse was bloat too but now my belly is gettin really hard, aw well ill try upload a pic soon x

oooh goody- thanks girls

Actually I might try to take one of my belly tomorow, nothing there yet
but just as I turn 6 weeks tomorow, and I can try to take a pic each week so I can see how it grows afterwards - like a Belly Diary!

Last edited:
thats a good idea, my husband was so keen to get a pic of me when i was really big in my 1st pregnancy but i hate photos but glad i did as now looking back its nice to see, so snap away as its amazing to see difference. x

meh i only get bloat which makes me look pregnant but no one apart from OH sees it coz it only comes out to play in the evenings, guess i shouldnt be complaining as im not planning to tell work for another 3 weeks or so therefore need it to stay nice and neat for the meantime so people dont guess!x x x

i am usually a size 8 and have never shown with any of my boys until around 5 months or so, this time i was only 9 weeks before i had to buy a pair of size 10 trousers and feel really big xx

Wirenth, I was like that with my first, but my bumps did seem to pop out a bit quicke next time onwards
although still not massive and it was a shame as all winter babys, although my family and friends knew, no one notticed under my coat or warm jumper when up at the playgroup etc (to me I looked emormus)

Come on bumps grow!

Had to go and buy a couple of pairs of maternity jeans today, bought a pair of cropped jeans from new look for £15 then got a real bargain with a pair of skinny maternity jeans from new look, they didn't have a price on them so she just out in the barcode and they came up as only£4!!!!!!!

But they really comfy got my little sister's 21st birthday party on saturday so will be utilising the cropped pair for the party and the long pair for travel (4hr journey)

Bargain Wirenth! well done

Wheres those tum pics then ladies XX I did mine, (not very exciting but it's a start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back