Deli Meats

Celene

Reaction score
So I have gained a MASSIVE 6KG that's 13lbs! And I am only just over 11 weeks. It is really getting me down as most people dont gain this until well into the second trimester. This is probably due to over indulging using pregnancy as an excuse but also because I am not eating what I use to for lunches as they are on the no no list, sushi, pre packaged salads etc.

Also I read that deli meats are on the no list. But do you know if you get them in the packets if they are ok to eat. As Buying some pre packaged shaved turkey could be a good way to try eat healthier lunches. As lately I have been eating baked beans on a potato!

Has anyone else gained a massive amount of weight? The sad thing it has all gone to my hips and thighs! Not my belly or boobs:roll:

I've gained about 5lbs so far - not weighed for a week though so I imagine it's more!

Not sure about the deli meats hun, but my am I hungry today!

xxxxxxxxx

I've gained about 5lbs so far - not weighed for a week though so I imagine it's more!

Not sure about the deli meats hun, but my am I hungry today!

xxxxxxxxx

I am only a few days more along than you and have gained triple the amount of weight!

I think my body is so buggered because I would always go on 1200 cal diets etc. And now I am probably eating 2000cal. I have no idea how much I should actually be consuming......

xxx

I'd already gained 5lb between December and March as I'd come off of a 1200 cals per day diet :shock: So I am actually 10lbs up!

I have a little bump already and my clothes are all quite tight, I need to go shopping for some leggings - pronto!

xxxxxxxxxx

I'd already gained 5lb between December and March as I'd come off of a 1200 cals per day diet :shock: So I am actually 10lbs up!

I have a little bump already and my clothes are all quite tight, I need to go shopping for some leggings - pronto!

xxxxxxxxxx

I have just been wearing leggings for weeks now-bye bye skinny jeans!:shock:

Hi, not sure how much I've gained but I've gone from a 16 to a size 20 in the space of about 4-5wks I'm 9wks now
Trouble is with the constance morning sickness I'm not sure how I've managed to gain weight so fast. When I do eat it's the same food as before except for jacket spuds with cheese lol. Every women is different throughout pregnancy. With my first I never put an onuce on till 6-7mth gone then it all same to appear from no where. Hope this helps you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back