• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am going to murder my dog. (Anyone know what to do with unsaveable couch?)

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
As soon as I opened the bedroom door this morning I could smell it..

I go into the living room.. And its everywhere.. Utterly liquified.. all over my new floorboards, the couch, the new rug, and the smell.. Oh My God.. I wish I had an emergency cleaner on speed dial or something.. My gag reflex is ridiculously sensitive

I took her out at freakin 1am cause I couldnt sleep.. And she wouldnt go. And now this.. Im not happy, Thank god the rescue said they already have someone interested in her.

I dont know what to do about the rug.. There is a puddle of crap on it.. Im thinkin about just binning it *Sigh* £40 gone to the f***in dog.

Last edited:
Scratch the rug, How am I supposed to clean any of this up? A mop just f***in spreads it, and i cant get on my hands and knees with paper towel.. I would end up adding puke to the mess, and There isnt actually anywhere to get on the floor, its all freakin covered :wall:

aaawww hun :-( sounds like you are having a rough time of it today :-( no idea what to suggest really as it sounds pretty bad but I know that when my friends cat used to do a "runny mess" she used to let it "dry up" and then scrape it up... then attack the area with stain remover/cleaner... don't know if that method would work? xx

It could work, Though i need to assualt course my way in there somehow and open the windows.. the smell.. Ugh im suprised my neighbours havent knocked on the door yet.. She has access to the kitchen over night aswell.. i havent been able to get far enough in to see if theres anymore, AND I need to get both dogs (im looking after my mums lil terrier too) out of there without them standing in crap so i can let them out for the toilet.. Not that mine can possibly do any more.

Ok wrangled my way in.. Its also all over the couch, and behind it, and its gone down the cracks between my floorboards. I am so tempted to just turf the dog out right this minute and be done with it. That was a NEW couch.

Ok its mostly dry -ish now.. Here I go.. Ugh wish me luck on the gag reflex..

And just to add to the gross.. there is evidence that she decided to eat some of it aafterward :wall:

Edit: Just found another massive freakin puddle of it behind the other couch. Jeesus christ dog..

Ok so i got the big solid bits.. then threw up.

I regret eating that chocolate bar.. As when i threw up it looked remarkably similar to what was in the living room and so i threw up again.

Lord help me.

Im going through my phone, wondering who i can blackmail into coming over LOL

ok well half of it is done.. Just waiting for the floorboards to dry a bit so i have soe manouvability in there again.

Just the two puddles behind the couch to do.. then i need to find a way to get rid of the couch (its run all into the insides, not saveable) and then my precious rug.. WHY did I have to get a big thick fluffy one that is impossible to clean :(

Anyone know what to do with couch/rug etc? i dont wanna just dump it .. lol (that is if i can find someone to actually help me move the damn couch)

:-( council pick up would be your best bet hun, see if they will actually come in to get because you are pregnant etc? x

Pressure washer solves all messy problems. :)

I did it! I just need to get the couch out of here.. and its done.

Council will only do kerbside pick up and charge £20, Pain in the ass. And my brother is on holiday so I cant ask him to come move it. I did attempt moving it.. But to get it through the door.. it needs to be lifted and go sideways.

pressure washer..? explain your logic lol

You know, the things you use to clean concrete... a blast of water that can amputate digits xD
Sorry, I just didn't want to have read and run.... :x :x :x

Yeah my dad has one for his car.. Not sure how that would have worked inside though.. LOL would have taken the paint right off I think! and my neighbours ceiling >.<

Oh god hun, this sounds terrible - if my dog had done this I think I would of kicked him out!!

What about hiring something like a Rug Doctor? We used it to do our carpets/rugs and the fabric sofas, they came up like new. They wash and suck all the dirt out of the fabric, we hired one for no more than £20 for a day or two, the only thing is someone would need to pick it up for you unless you could get someone to come in and for you - just a thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back