I am going to Maternal Assessment Unit

Petra

Reaction score
:wave: I have just called my midwife asking to see me about my back pains, bruised ribs and breathlessness. She told me to go direct to the Maternal Assessment Unit where they can check me much better than her. I don't need any appointment, it's a walk in. My DH is at work and I don't want to go alone.. not that I have a choice anyway. I will be off soon. Please wish me luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

Goodluck honey - hope you can get some answers :hug: x x x x

Good luck :hug: it's horrible having to go alone, but they will look after you. There's not a friend you could call?

Hope it goes well. Let us know

Good luck :hug: Hope it goes well and you find out what's up.

S x

good luck hun will be thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Lots of luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
Make sure you let us know how you get on asap!!!

:wave: thanks for all your messages girls :hug:
I am really glad I went to MAU. They have been very helpful. They have monitored the baby for nearly an hour. He is doing great and I am having no contractions yet :dance: My BP and urine was good. They have also done an internal and confirmed that my cervix is closed.
I have to wait until tomorrow for my blood results. The doctor suggested urinary infection, problem with my liver function or a trapped nerve. I was told to take Paracetamol and see how I get on. If I am no better in a few days, they will also refer me to the Physio.
I will update you tomorrow :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Great to hear everything is ok hun - n fingers crossed your bloods will be ok too :hug: x x x x

Glad to hear all is ok - hope it stays like that and your LO behaves and arrives at a more reasonable time!!

Oh Petra, I'm so sorry, I have only just seen this. So sorry you had to go to the MAU on your own but glad everything is looking good. Fingers crossed the blood tests come back clear as well.

In the meantime have plenty of hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Im so glad it all went well and they looked after you properly!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back