I am FAT!!!!!!!!!!!

i will definatly be one a diet after the bubs is born, feeling like a house is an undersattment for me:(

littlelady87 said:
i will definatly be one a diet after the bubs is born, feeling like a house is an undersattment for me:(

:rotfl:

Count me in!

At least il (hopefully) still be preggers on xmas day so I can eat for two BIG STYLEE that day and not worry at all that I have overindulged, that will be a bonus this year...maybe il have 2 tins of Roses this year instead of just the one :rotfl:

i have had to cut down on the chocies coz i eat too much:(

I didn't eat chocolate for nearly a week and that caused my melt down yesterday! I ate so much sweet stuff that I was actually getting stomache pains!

JaidyBaby said:
...maybe il have 2 tins of Roses this year instead of just the one :rotfl:

Hey me too!! All that choccie, I am normally really good, but this year I will have an excuse!!!

My sis is due 22nd December, so we are keeping christmas plans open at mo, both of us will have ou bags ready to go!!!

I will need all the choccie to get me through the busy few weeks of becoming an auntie and a mummy in a matte of days!!! :dance:

:wave: Hi I would just like to add that up until the day I get a obvious bump, even me who is 5,1 and weighs under 8 stone will think I look flabby! I am about 17 weeks pregnant with my first and am trying hard to stay healthy for me and baby.I do not have a bump, but am definitely rounder on my stomach which is only natural, and though I don't weigh any more than I did, I still feel unattractive.My skin is the one thing that really got me down though, as it came up in acne the day I pretty much concieved and I am now left with red blobs.All I would like to say is that people honestly don't see you the way you see yourself.I just now make an extra effort to get ready before going out and so far its working for my self esteem.People are not all that mean to judge someone on their appereance, but everyone does look at everyone, but within a second are forgotten.I admire the fact that you look after your health, to me just sounds as if you are just going to have to except your natural weight and love yourself more. :angel:

i am really trying to stop pigging out coz i have atarted to comfort eat with feeling so down:(

I read in one of my pregnancy magazines that a case study in Denmark or somewhere like that had proven that a baby who's mum had aten lots of chocolate throughout her pregnancy makes a happier and smilier baby!

If it's proof enough for them, it;s sure proof enough for me, bring on the family size bars i say ladies!! :dance:

Vicki83 said:
I read in one of my pregnancy magazines that a case study in Denmark or somewhere like that had proven that a baby who's mum had aten lots of chocolate throughout her pregnancy makes a happier and smilier baby!

If it's proof enough for them, it;s sure proof enough for me, bring on the family size bars i say ladies!! :dance:

Well if that is the case I am going to have one happy happy baby :rotfl: :rotfl:

Exactly, we're only gorging on the choccie for our LO's sakes eh ladies! :wink:

I read that too! My friend then said that she ate chocolate all through her pregnancy and while she was breastfeeding and had the best behaved baby ever! She said she was easier than her puppy :lol:

I am now printing this out to show my other half as i've lost the magazine and he told me i was talking crap that i just wanted to stuff my face!!

Thanks Skatty!!

Yeah tell him I read it too, I think it was in Pregnancy and Birth magazine as my friend sometimes sends it to me. I'm off to have a glass of chocolate milk now, I haven't got any of the real stuff in at the mo'!

You'll need to stock up then, it's for the LO's benefit after all!!

Vicki83 said:

pmsl! :rotfl:

I guess that means my babys going to have a smile permanently glued then :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back