Fed up with people calling me fat!!!

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Just lately I have been getting so many people calling me fat! Its really starting to get me down!

Like today I was walking into town and some weird bloke screamed OI FAT GUT in my face!!!
Its so annoying I dont look fat you can blatently tell I am pregnant, I am so horomonal it just makes me wanna cry!

I am the only one who is getting this? I know I love in a crap place at the moment where theres loads of weirdos, drunks and druggies but really don't people have anything better to do!!!

And even when people don't verbally abuse me, I feel as if I am being looked at, laughed at or talked about! :( :cry:

just try and ignore them, difficult I know, stick 2 fingers up at em or jus laugh back at em (even if you dont do it literally it'll make you feel batter), they wont know wot to do :moon: :moon: :moon:

just try and ignore them, difficult I know, stick 2 fingers up at em or jus laugh back at em (even if you dont do it literally it'll make you feel better), they wont know wot to do :moon: :moon: :moon:

that is really horrid - what an idiot!

try and rise above it.... you know you are pregnant and if people are too stupid to realise it then s*d em!

relatiating against people like that, especially strangers in the street, could back fire and if they are as rough as you say might lump you one, so just walk away!

awww Vicky - you should have said something back to him !!! lol

thats an awful thing to say to you - especially as the bloody man doesnt even know you - i mean for goodness sake there is a big difference between been fat and pregnant!!!!!

cheer up chick - dont let it bother you - hes just a small minded p*ick!!!!! :x :x :x

:hug: lots of hugs coming your way :hug: :hug: :hug:

reading that made me so angry - some people are just a waste of space :x :x :x

just remember that you are better than them :hug:

What sort of godforsaken place do you live in to be treated like this on a regular basis? I've never experienced anything like it!

Abusive w**kers!! How dare they, do they not realise their moms were once "fat" to go through the pain of giving birth to those useless wasters. Get one of those t-shirts I'M NOT FAT I'M PREGNANT and say now f**k you, losers!!!! :hug:

Hi

I had the same happen to me , two girls were laughing and pointing i was pregnant with Kiara . I just walked away instead of punching them both in the face :twisted: Ignore the idiots got nothing better to do
Katrina

What a load of losers!!!!!

Try and stay calm and rise above it...

....and wear your bump with pride :D

That's terrible :x

Like Delmesgirls says wear your bump with pride. You are creating a lovely new life in there so don't let some stupid small minded people get you down.

Big :hug:

Sabrina
x

oh you know what them people are a brunch of di*ks don't raise up to them :x

they have nothing else better to do trust me

it's quite sad really :roll:

keep your head up.. your baba is coming soon :hug: :cheer:

:hug: :hug:

Don't worry you will have a beautiful baby at the end and they will still be stupid

oh what a tit.

never mind, you'll be slim again in about 14 weeks but i'm sure he'll still be ugly! (i'm assuming he was ugly because good-looking people are generally not so bitter to need to make comments like that.)

:hug:

trixipaws said:
oh what a tit.

never mind, you'll be slim again in about 14 weeks but i'm sure he'll still be ugly! (i'm assuming he was ugly because good-looking people are generally not so bitter to need to make comments like that.)

:hug:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Yes, we good looking people rarely act like that! :shakehead: :rotfl:

Hun ur not fat, your beautifully pregnant! It hard with ur emotions everywhere and hormones raging, but just try and ignore it hun :hug: Hopefully ull be able to move away from that place soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back