:-) I AM DETERMINED! WHOS JOINING ME?! (-:

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
This will be our third month of TTC and me and OH were devistated yesterday when the wicked witch returned 16days late! so, i have been on Ebay and bought 50 HPTs (the super super early ones, useable from 1DPO! :shakehead: but who beleives that?! Lol) and 50 OPKs :) these are by http://stores.ebay.com/Fertility-Plan
i am on my pre-conception vitamins and on my healthy TTC diet.
WHO IS GOING TO GET THEIR BFPs THIS MONTH? WE ARE!!!!!
Now who is with me on my mission for a October baby? :cheer:

ME ME ME ME ME!!!! lol!!

We sound in a similar situation, this is our second month of TTC and I have started with some slight spotting so think the witch is on her way....completely gutted!
Next month will be OUR month an October baby sounds good to me!!

Good Luck to ya hun xxxx

ME I'm in

I'm on month 9 of TTC and feeling a bit down thought I would of been pregnant by now :( although I have signs that I'm due to ov next couple of days :cheer: so I am off bding :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry that the witch got you this month.
Sending us all lots of sticky babydust. :dance: :dance:

I’m in as well!!! :)

This is my seven month trying to conceive and also getting down with it all. AF is due to show her face as I can feel the usual symptoms. So next month will be our month and OCT baby sounds very good.
Love LOU.xxxx

Sounds great girls! thanks for all the replies! sorry the witch got you this month but dont feel down :doh: i have a great feeling! Im exited that i conceived this time (on 30th) 3 years ago! this will be OUR month cummon girls get yourselfs on Ebay, we will do this! :dance: BABY DUST FOR ALL
we will be :puke: in no time :wink: xxx

count me in aswell!

In the middle of the darn AF right now, but gearing up for next month!

will be the 3rd month TTC.

me, me, me!!

This is my 2nd month of trying for our 2nd and I am alreay charting my temperature etc. :pray: Praying it happens for us all.

Im joining you! Im in the 2WW at the moment (i think) and Im feeling POSITIVE - why? because I just found this piece of paper on my front room floor! Exactly in the shape of a sperm!

005.jpg

this HAS to be a sign! :rotfl:

Loola said:
Im joining you! Im in the 2WW at the moment (i think) and Im feeling POSITIVE - why? because I just found this piece of paper on my front room floor! Exactly in the shape of a sperm!

005.jpg

this HAS to be a sign! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

That has to be a sign. :pray: that you get BFP when you test.

:rotfl: That has got to be a sign!! Loola, you have just cheered me up! :rotfl:

:rotfl: Thanks ladies - You cant see in the pic properly, but the sperm even has little eyes! Im keeping it forever :rotfl:

just puzzled over tests that can test from 2dpo?

I've never found a test that can test before implantation before - and couldn't find them on the link you gave - any more info how they work before implantation?

wow my post is going well :lol: Haha thats so funny Loola! and libs, im not sure why you cant get on the link, but this is what it says--

It is unfortunate that some eBay sellers claim their tests are ultra early and 10 mIU when they are not. Basically if the outer foil doesn't say 10mIU then they are NOT Early or Ultra Early tests. All our strip tests are Ultra Early 10 mIU tests. These tests will show a faint line at a level of 10mIU of HCG (the hormone that is produced in large amounts when you are pregnant). A normal non-pregnant woman is at a level of 5mIU or less and from the first day of becoming pregnant the level of HCG doubles every day for the first 3 months until the level is at several hundred thousand. The average woman could, therefore, show a faint line only 1 day after conception but if the level started at 1miU then it would be 3 days after conception that the line would show. Accordingly it can vary from person to person and the actual day of conception in the cycle can vary slightly depending on the day the egg was released from the ovary and the day it was fertilised. Normally we would say that these tests would be certain to show a positive result 6 days after conception. On the 7th day the line would be much darker and so on. Having said that we have had women say they showed positive after only 2 days!! The risk of testing too early being that the test could be a false positive or the fertilised egg may fail and may turn out to be just a heavier period than normal. Experts estimate that 20-30% of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage and many of these manifest themselves as slightly later or heavier periods.

How accurate are these tests?

These tests have proved greater than 99% accurate in laboratory and consumer studies.

When should I do the test?

Tests can be taken at any time of the day. However, we do recommend that you test first thing in the morning when your urine is most concentrated. Do not drink large amounts of fluid in an attempt to increase the volume of urine as this may dilute the urine making H.C.G. more difficult to detect.
hope that helps hun xx

hun - just so you don't waste your tests or get your hopes up 2 dpo - from t'internet and useful thread at top of TTC

"whilst all women have a certain amount of LH present in their urine throughout the cycle (which is why an OPK is not a good substitute - some women will always get faint lines on OPKs), HCG is only produced in pregnancy and specifically, after the fertilised egg (blastocyst) has implanted. This means that HPTs will not detect pregnancy until after implantation. Implantation usually occurs between 7 and 10 days after ovulation. In most cases, the hormone takes 12-48 hours to appear in urine. The levels are low to begin with (1-5mi) and should double roughly every 36-48 hours. Most HPTs detect HCG at levels of 25mi+; some claim to detect at 10mi. First morning urine is least diluted, which is why it is recommended to test first thing in the morning"

unfortunately the bit on ebay has been written by someone with no understanding of how Hcg is passed to the mother - only after implantation - so although you may have a higher (minutely higher) level of hcg after conception - it won't show up till after implantation. The only way to see the minute rise before implantation is to have base level hcg blood tests done daily for a month before (to get a control) and continue daily. Obviously this is only done for scientific studies (I get bored sometimes and read science stuff... :oops: )

I agree that you shouldnt believe what you read on ebay hun....regards HCG I have weekly going into monthly HCG testing done for follow up from a molar pregnancy I send both urine and blood in and my HCG can varie from week to week from <1 to 4......5 is a possible pregnancy....as others have said depending on time of implantation you may not have any HCG in your system until 12dpo and even then it could only be 5 which is too low for any HPT to read only a blood test would read this!

Typing this made me realise how strange the fact that since April last year I have been hopin for HCG results of <5 now all i want is more than 5 lol!!!

AF hit big time this afternoon grrrr....so the war is on for next month hehe I will be victorious :rotfl:

hehe, thankyou ladies, i totaly realise that dont worry. i will still be waiting for my period due date and BDing everyday. i just wanted sensative tests for a little reasurance :) xx

How is everybody doing ? hope your all TTCing your booties off for these beautiful October babies!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back