Cant believe i am joining you !!!!

princesskel

Reaction score
Hello! KJust wanted to introduce myself. Im still in denial about this pregnancy and so worried about tempting fate but finally gave in and am joining you!!! I am 23 and me and my husband have 2 boys aged 6 and 2.5 yrs. I had a very early miscarriage last month and after a scan and blood tests it looks like i concieved 2 weeks after that! I got my BFP last sunday and we have been ttc for 3 months. I have another scan booked for week thursday so am very nervous about that but my HCG levels ave been ok - 2750 at 4 weeks 4 days and 4890 at 4 weeks 6 days. I have no sickness at the mo which is strange as was very sick with my boys - maybe its too early for it to appear yet?? Need the loo all the time, craving fish :puke: and constipated :oops: . Am due on the 16th March. Congratulations to all of you on your BFPs!!

Kelly xxxx :D

Congrats!

& Welcome - I am worried too as I have also had an early miscarriage - but decided that if its not meant to be there isnt much I can do about it -
I am eating healthy and taking rest when needed ( trying not to over do things)
So I am going to enjoy being pregnant and hope this bean sticks!

x

Congrats and welcome.

I only found out last night and couldn't wait to come and join first tri :oops:

Look forward to chatting to you.

Congratulations and welcome.

Perhaps since your sickness hasn't started yet this time, you're having a girl? :eek:

Congratulations! And welcome!

I didn't start actually being sick until around week 7/8 and even then it's been only every few days or so. The books say it's not supposed to kick in until weeks 6 - 8, so it all sounds perfectly normal to me.

Welcome :wave:

Here's hoping it's a sticky one for you... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back