Seriously considering going back on the pill....

perhaps we should keep this thread handy for when people need inspiration/get totally fed up of the TTC business!! :)

You're not old!! My mum had me when she was 39 and I don't think it's made a difference. I think in a way it made her calmer than the other Mothers of kids my ages. But if you keep trying you will have your little bundle of joy way before then. If you go back on the pill it will take you straight back to square 1 and you don't want that!!

Sending you big hugs xx

perhaps we should keep this thread handy for when people need inspiration/get totally fed up of the TTC business!! :)

yes I agree, it certainly made me think twice as the same day as my moaning and feeling crap I got a :bfp: talk about weird lol

yes I agree, it certainly made me think twice as the same day as my moaning and feeling crap I got a :bfp: talk about weird lol

Maybe the feeling down was simply the pregnancy hormones kicking in!!! :D I am so pleased for you :dance:

yes I think so because now I KNOW Im pg, I can recall lots of symptoms but not regular ones. I put them in the baby diary that Ive started. x

Had to read this thread lol.......inspirational for those who are just about to give up!! I was 35 when I had Joshua and I'll be 39 when this little bundle comes along. I was worried too about being too old but on the positive side, I'm pissed off cos my mum is not retired so no help to me with the kids but by the time my children are having children I'll be able to dedicate my time to grandchildren!! Always look on the bright side of life!! Huge congrats on your BFP!

Things do not always happen quickly hun. We took 8 months to concieve and that seems pretty quick compared to some others who have taken years. Your time will come xx

Oops just seen that was an old post someone bought up and u got ur bfp :) see I said ur time will come ! Csll me mystic meg :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back